Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey GG, U2ma, and SP, and susan! :wave: :hug:

My Bono CDs are basically the really cool stuff that he's done on his own, or stuff that may be with the band but distinctly Bonoesque (like "Two Shots of Happy.."). There's also some of his poem recitals, speeches, etc.

Elessarian said:
Hey GG, U2ma, and SP, and susan! :wave: :hug:

My Bono CDs are basically the really cool stuff that he's done on his own, or stuff that may be with the band but distinctly Bonoesque (like "Two Shots of Happy.."). There's also some of his poem recitals, speeches, etc.
"sweet fire of love":drool: :drool:

Oh South Dakota is beautiful..... That's where we're going camping next month. We go there at least once a year, to the Black Hills.
Mount Rusmore and Devils Tower (act. in WY) Sturgis Motorcylce Rallys, lots of Buffalo and Big Horn sheep, lots of Souix Indian Culture, and just lots of fun outdoor stuff, hiking, wild animals......
We hope to move there in a few years.

Has anyone gotten the "In Conversation" book yet? Mine came in a day or so ago and I've flipped through it a little, enough to read about a young Larry being too paranoid to sleep under hotel sheets. He slept in a sleeping bag until Bono harrassed him enough to sleep in the bed. The next day he had gotten a rash! :lmao:

It's so nice to be reading something without the words republic, liberalism, nationalism, or chi square in it...although knowing Bono, they could resurfance in his book.

Elessarian said:
Has anyone gotten the "In Conversation" book yet? Mine came in a day or so ago and I've flipped through it a little, enough to read about a young Larry being too paranoid to sleep under hotel sheets. He slept in a sleeping bag until Bono harrassed him enough to sleep in the bed. The next day he had gotten a rash! :lmao:

It's so nice to be reading something without the words republic, liberalism, nationalism, or chi square in it...although knowing Bono, they could resurfance in his book.
Poor Larry:lmao:

South Dakota sounds gorgeous! Oh to travel the length&breadth of the states!! :sigh: :hyper: What a dream that would be for me as i absolutely love travelling - it's my fav thing....well, almost after another particularly enjoyable activity!!!! :censored: :kiss:

edge15.jpg

:evil: :drool:

Oh goodness&good lord while!! Woo! His vioce is so hot, sexy&sultry&cracked like on that song!!!! Drool! It's making me go all tingly just thinking about it!!!!! :combust: :faint:

It's really bugging me about that book - I read it's not out here til June! :( Not fair at all!

Susan, Mr GG drives until we actually get to SD, then I take over. It takes about 6 hrs to cross the state and its all open.....hardly another car on the road for as far as you can see. Its very hilly and straight, the highway, and you really have to watch the road because of the deer and pronghorn. Usually every once in awhile you can spot a pronghorn running parrallel with you, only about a houndred yrds or so off the highway. Lots of pheasants and coyote tend to lurk aroung the roads too.

I could just go on and on, can ya tell :wink:

Back
Top Bottom