Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, you look so adult, elegant&responsible Bri! Your parents wrap you in cotton wool too much&it's not good!

I really like British humor. I love "Are you being served" and so want to go to Harah's so that I can be asked that. (I've worked in retail for like 15 yrs) And I used to stay up late as a teen and watch Benny Hill.:lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...a show like Monty Python is a show I can appericate and love...I love the silly walks the most.

Take your time DG! and I'm starting to like this 1980 Edge Lookalike you meet yesterday!

Oh I'm really liking him too! :wink:

Golly, you've seen Are you being served GG? Wow! It's great! Esp John Inman!!! Love all the British sit-coms from the 70's&80's!

Golly DG! An Edgy lookalikey!! Bet Mucca wishes she could get an Edgy clone!! Wish i could find me a B clone!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

daygloeyes2 said:
E! :hug: You haven't posted for a few days.

And congrats on getting the paper done! :hug:

Howdy DG :hug:

And hey to everyone. I feel like the genie in Aladdin: "Ah, to be free...to be my own master instead of always *poof* whatdoyouneed *poof* whatdoyouneed *poof* whatdoyouneed..."

I'm absolutely wiped out though. Tonight I'm taking some muscle relaxers and working on my second Bono cd.

Elessarian said:

Howdy DG :hug:

And hey to everyone. I feel like the genie in Aladdin: "Ah, to be free...to be my own master instead of always *poof* whatdoyouneed *poof* whatdoyouneed *poof* whatdoyouneed..."

I'm absolutely wiped out though. Tonight I'm taking some muscle relaxers and working on my second Bono cd.

You deserve it. What are you putting on the Bono CD?

Back
Top Bottom