Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
hi Everyone :hug:

Sobe! :hug: been thinking of you. Did things go okay?

:hug: Hello VP! :hug:

I'm doing alright. Trying to keep my chin up, ya know?

Omg...Bri is BACK! *checks calendar to see if it's a holiday*

VintagePunk said:
Bri...:hug: Why not write about the night before? :D

:laugh:
And then after that I should write about what happens after the shower right?
Is this some subtle hint? :wink:

Sobe :hug:
If you ever need an ear, or a hug. I'm an email away. :hug:

I didn't think it was possible to miss a screenname..a persona I suppose so much, but my god. This one clearly has grown on me (and a few others it seems lol) :heart:

DG...well, kinda. But I need to form a scene to write...thats what requires the effort. lol

Susan, if you're not here for the cap, I'll email you what page it's on. :hug:

Last edited:
Wish i were able to stay awake long enough for Bris' cap, but i'm really fading and :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: time zones :madspit:

Don't know if you remember my email SoBe, but it's suzy_scooby@yahoo.co.uk

Lots of love to you&your family! :hug: And i know - I always want to be able to stay up for Bri! Wish i would have a raunchy B dream, but it won't seem to happen! Unless it's a daydream sort of thing&I'm controlling it!!! :sigh: Damn - have a Bono naughty dream Sue! :giggle:

Bono20strides20out.jpg

susanp6 said:
Don't know if you remember my email SoBe, but it's suzy_scooby@yahoo.co.uk

Lots of love to you&your family! :hug: And i know - I always want to be able to stay up for Bri! Wish i would have a raunchy B dream, but it won't seem to happen! Unless it's a daydream sort of thing&I'm controlling it!!! :sigh: Damn - have a Bono naughty dream Sue! :giggle:

Maybe you do, and you just don't remember. :sexywink:
Luv ya girlie. :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
flywithcig.jpg

ff8d5179.jpg

Elevationsinging.jpg

Awwww you're a darling Bri! You know that? Hmmmmm i think i'd remember if i had a dirty Bono dream!!! If only i could! :drool:

Oh well thanx for a selection of my fav pix then&I better be off def now!! Nite all! see ya tom&better go back to MBS again for now or you'll be up to 10,000 before you know it!! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Awwww you're a darling Bri! You know that? Hmmmmm i think i'd remember if i had a dirty Bono dream!!! If only i could! :drool:

Oh well thanx for a selection of my fav pix then&I better be off def now!! Nite all! see ya tom&better go back to MBS again for now or you'll be up to 10,000 before you know it!! :wave:

Nite Susan! :wave:
:hug:

Speaking of dreams, last night I had one that related to U2...i think I was going to a show...but the main gist of the dream was that I was dating the guy who plays Logan on Gilmore Girls. Wtf???

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of dreams, last night I had one that related to U2...i think I was going to a show...but the main gist of the dream was that I was dating the guy who plays Logan on Gilmore Girls. Wtf???

Don't you love how your subconscious has the tendency to mess with you?

daygloeyes2 said:

Don't you love how your subconscious has the tendency to mess with you?

This was second in my apparently ongoing series of me dating hot, young, blond actors, while seeing a U2 show. The other was Benjamin McKenzie a couple of months ago. :huh:

Haven't had a Bono dream in quite some time...:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom