Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How was your call with Mr Edge DG?!

Isn't that so very lovely of ruff to say she might meet up with us in London? sweetie she is!!! :yes:

She told us she's going to be working while in Italy&is coming over for a wedding in Denmark, i think! Anyway, she said there is a small chance of getting London tix, and we could have a few pints! I said to her imagine us 3 arm in arm&walking beside the Thames&she thought it'd be hilarious!!!! :lmao:

It was a good call. As I said he teased me about my "accident". And we talked about other things too. He was going out with his friends so he couldn't make it too long. At the end I said "Bye Ed-I mean Jason." :laugh:

Who wants to go for a ride on B...I mean the bike?

bike.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
It was a good call. As I said he teased me about my "accident". And we talked about other things too. He was going out with his friends so he couldn't make it too long. At the end I said "Bye Ed-I mean Jason." :laugh:

Alright day...what is this accident you're talking of? I'm curious now! :scratch: :)

SoBe said:

Alright day...what is this accident you're talking of? I'm curious now! :scratch: :)

:giggle: He walked me to my car and he leaned in to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. But my head "accidentally" slipped and turned slightly. Unfortunately, his lips landed on mine. But it was all an accident of course. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:giggle: He walked me to my car and he leaned in to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. But my head "accidentally" slipped and turned slightly. Unfortunately, his lips landed on mine. But it was all an accident of course. :wink:

:giggle: You sneaky girl! :giggle: Accident huh? :flirt:

daygloeyes2 said:

Are you suggesting that an innocent girl such as myself would do that on purpose? :angel:

:shifty:

er.... is there such a thing as innocence in Pleba? If you were innocent before, you're certainly not now! :hug: :giggle:

OH MY GOD!!! ALERT! ALERT! I spy that Brightest star has returned!!!!!! YES! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :hyper: :dancing:

Mmmm now i'm puzzled! Are ya teasing us Bri? I saw your original name at the top of the page just then or was i dreaming?

susanp6 said:
Mmmm now i'm puzzled! Are ya teasing us Bri? I saw your original name at the top of the page just then or was i dreaming?

I saw it too. My first ever Brightest Star sighting.

But we all know Bri's a little tease. :wink:

SoBe said:
Say... why did you change to MBS? Is there a particular reason you didnt' want a high post count or am I totally lost? :scratch:

I'm a dumb, dumb...nerdy girl who decided it would be neato to hit 10,000 on B's bday, which corresponds with my 4 month of joining........

I regret that decision, and Dis was kind enough to smack me for it. :tsk:

Bri was saying that she would like to reach 10,000 on Bonos' birthday plus she has her interference 4 month anniversary then too! :wink: She started using an alternative name a while ago! MBS stands for me, bri&Mucca!

Back
Top Bottom