Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Perhaps one of us should be on the bottom and on on top.....:shifty:

Or we should rotate...one could be on the top for a bit...one could be on the bottom for a bit...:shifty:

OK, I can't talk and type. I'll be back in 5 minutes! :wave:

Mucca-try to wait for me. I know it's hard, but try. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Or we should rotate...one could be on the top for a bit...one could be on the bottom for a bit...:shifty:

OK, I can't talk and type. I'll be back in 5 minutes! :wave:

Mucca-try to wait for me. I know it's hard, but try. :wink:

Don't leave me hanging for too long :crazy:

DIS!!!! Ride it baby come on!!! :sexywink: :flirt: Still there??

Awwww sad you're going darren! :hug:

Dis is definately occupied...but with what? :wink:

bono88.jpg

I seem to be losing pics :huh:
I can't find my pic of Edge in the backseat of a car anymore :( (wow that can be twisted in so many ways....:lol: )

susanp6 said:
Let me come in the back seat with you B!!!!!! :evil: :tongue:

He picked up some champagne on the way. It's not good to drink and drive but I guess in your case it can be excused :wink:

Try not to spill anything on him or you'll have to lick up the mess :tongue: :evil:

I was gone for a while at first cos i think i stood on a tiny piece of glass&i was trying to get it out! Ouch! :uhoh: Got it i think!

Then, i was just looking&getting all tingly over a pic which is posted! It's from the Numb vid which has it looking like B is about to kiss Larry!! :ohmy: :faint:

Mucca - He can spill away....... :drool: :drool: I'll lick the lot clean up!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I was gone for a while at first cos i think i stood on a tiny piece of glass&i was trying to get it out! Ouch! :uhoh: Got it i think!

Then, i was just looking&getting all tingly over a pic which is posted! It's from the Numb vid which has it looking like B is about to kiss Larry!! :ohmy: :faint:

Are you Ok Susan? :huh:

You mean this pic? :wink::evil:
guhhhhhhh.jpg

BRI!! Yeeha! Yes, it was just a teeny weeny bit!! All better!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom