Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Group projects eh?

Was it a research project that required lots of experimentations?

:shifty:

It was very hands on :shifty:

One must be thorough in these things. Come at things from various angles.

:wink:

It was a psych group project, and my group was a bit of a pain. :rolleyes:

How's school going for you?
The last couple weeks have been busy for me, with quizes, midterms and other such fun stuff. :bleh:

And to be honest, I have no idea how I ever get anything done. :lol: If someone would be kind enough to shed some light on the matter, I'll reward them :sexywink:

it was snowing here this morning...some cars had 5-6 inches on them:ohmy: :drool: its suppose to tonight again:drool:

Hey GG:wave:

sami0201 said:
Bon Jovi is coming here in February!!! :hyper: :drool:

yes, I like Bon Jovi :angry:

Apparently he likes flying around like a dead cowboy. :angry:

B000ANVQ5K.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I like that video, I think U2 fans should do that........but with lemons or something :D

sami0201 said:
omg Dis that's awesome :drool:

snow is so pretty :love:

until it gets ran over by cars and turns into black slush :angry:

black slush:drool:

I love when it sticks to trees and everything is so pretty:love: its really quiet outside:love: LOVE IT!!!

Love it until christmas...then I just want it to get the hell away from me:angry:

Dismantled said:

black slush:drool:

I love when it sticks to trees and everything is so pretty:love: its really quiet outside:love: LOVE IT!!!

Love it until christmas...then I just want it to get the hell away from me:angry:

:yes: I love it when you can't see any grass or streets or anything and it's just all white :drool:

white christmas :love:

even though I don't celebrate christmas :shh:

well actually, I do put up a tree :lmao: they are just too pretty not to!! :reject:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I love it when you can't see any grass or streets or anything and it's just all white :drool:

white christmas :love:

even though I don't celebrate christmas :shh:

well actually, I do put up a tree :lmao: they are just too pretty not to!! :reject:

christmas trees:love: I always feel guilty about cutting a tree...but I keep thinking to myself..."its a trees dream to become a christmas tree...its its dream, don't deny it its dream...its destiny for this tree"!!!:lmao::huh: I'm the same with carving pumpkins:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I love snow......so pretty, and fun to play in :love:
:drool:

Not so fun to trudge across campus in :angry:

I'm not ready for all this coldness thoug *brrr*
Can't we weait until November?

OMG!
I saw my first christmas commercial yesterday! :lmao:

yeah, I am not a huge fan of the cold...I don't mind it so much when we get snow..I hate it when the ground is bare and ugly and its just cold:madspit:

sami0201 said:

:lol: YES! let's do it!! :hyper: :hyper:

We so should!!! :hyper:

Think, with interland, we could use our connections from around the world to get the movement started! :happy:

And I would *so* do it if other people did. :D

I love a good bit of randomness :drool:

Dis,
Have you ever seen that kids Christmas movie about ermm Douglas (????) the tree..........and he wants to be a christmas tree, but he's crooked, so he gets left behind and stuff?

Dismantled said:

christmas trees:love: I always feel guilty about cutting a tree...but I keep thinking to myself..."its a trees dream to become a christmas tree...its its dream, don't deny it its dream...its destiny for this tree"!!!:lmao:huh: I'm the same with carving pumpkins:lmao

:lmao:

my mom doesn't feel right letting me put up a regular green one :angry: it's not like we are religious or anything! we don't even celebrate our own holidays :lmao: I don't even own a menorah :reject: SO she made me buy an ugly fake white one :angry: and she also won't let me get a real one because the little green things get everywhere :angry: But I love them :love: and they smell amazing :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis,
Have you ever seen that kids Christmas movie about ermm Douglas (????) the tree..........and he wants to be a christmas tree, but he's crooked, so he gets left behind and stuff?

No:sad: ...aww poor douglas:sad:

sami0201 said:

my mom doesn't feel right letting me put up a regular green one :angry: it's not like we are religious or anything! we don't even celebrate our own holidays :lmao: I don't even own a menorah :reject: SO she made me buy an ugly fake white one :angry: and she also won't let me get a real one because the little green things get everywhere But I love them :love: and they smell amazing :drool:

could be worse...you could have one of those fiberoptic trees:lmao: it changes colors and stuff....

The little green needles are annoying, sometimes they hurt like a bastard when you step on them:angry:

Mr Dis and I always pick the most pathetic tree in the forest:lmao:

Dismantled said:

could be worse...you could have one of those fiberoptic trees:lmao: it changes colors and stuff....

The little green needles are annoying, sometimes they hurt like a bastard when you step on them:angry:

Mr Dis and I always pick the most pathetic tree in the forest:lmao:

sami0201 said:

my mom doesn't feel right letting me put up a regular green one :angry: it's not like we are religious or anything! we don't even celebrate our own holidays :lmao: I don't even own a menorah :reject: SO she made me buy an ugly fake white one :angry: and she also won't let me get a real one because the little green things get everywhere :angry: But I love them :love: and they smell amazing :drool:

little green things.........You mean the needles? :lol:

:laugh:
Dis!
Just think, you help Douglas's dreams come true!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

It was very hands on :shifty:

One must be thorough in these things. Come at things from various angles.

:wink:

It was a psych group project, and my group was a bit of a pain. :rolleyes:

How's school going for you?
The last couple weeks have been busy for me, with quizes, midterms and other such fun stuff. :bleh:

And to be honest, I have no idea how I ever get anything done. :lol: If someone would be kind enough to shed some light on the matter, I'll reward them :sexywink:

It's been pretty busy for me as well. It's just been studying for midterm after midterm for the past month. :madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:

little green things.........You mean the needles? :lol:

:laugh:
Dis!
Just think, you help Douglas's dreams come true!!!

:sad: I am gonna help douglass!!! I will find him and cut him down:sad: then he will be happy:happy:

:hyper: i will decorate the world in lemons with you girls :hyper:

we NEVER get snow where i live :angry:

thats gonna be my wallpaper at work now, a LEMON :hyper: were not allowed to download stuff of the net (no picturesof B then :grumpy::angry: )

everyones gonna think ive lost it

Back
Top Bottom