Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sami :hug:- I'll go have a look at the Ali thread also! I was just very curious as to what their partners and kids look like!

Tilli said:
Thanks Sami :hug:- I'll go have a look at the Ali thread also! I was just very curious as to what their partners and kids look like!

sure :) the Ali thread is great if you want to know what she looks like :wink: she's gorgeous :heart: did you see the "I love my daddy" thread in pleba? that's with Bono's family too

Morleigh is also very pretty if you checked out that thread

and I think it will be hard to find pictures of Ann and Suzie, but they are out there somewhere! :laugh:

sami0201 said:

sure :) the Ali thread is great if you want to know what she looks like :wink: she's gorgeous :heart: did you see the "I love my daddy" thread in pleba? that's with Bono's family too

Morleigh is also very pretty if you checked out that thread

and I think it will be hard to find pictures of Ann and Suzie, but they are out there somewhere! :laugh:

Both Ali and Morleigh are very beautiful women - they both manage to look so young and glamourous! The pics of Edge and Morleigh are :cute:

I think I have seen one of Ann - she has blonde hair and is very petite (I think it is her).

I also saw the I Love My daddy thread - also very :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem :drool:
I'm good, how are you? :hug :

VP left today? :hyper :
Ooooo! And the show is tommorrow right? :hyper :

On Ellen they just played COBL :happy :

Is it sad I was really excited by that? :lol :

im tired but good :happy: looking forward to work tomoz , why do weekends go so fast :| :lol:

i bought a black and red cover for my ipod yester day, now they match :happy: :drool:

yes VP, SG and Sarah should be on there way to detroit :hyper:

no its not sad bri, i once had a caller at work, i could hear sometimes you cant make it in the background, had to keep askin them to repeat themselves as i kept listening to the song instead :lol:

bonoishot said:

im tired but good :happy: looking forward to work tomoz , why do weekends go so fast :| :lol:

no its not sad bri, i once had a caller at work, i could hear sometimes you cant make it in the background, had to keep askin them to repeat themselves as i kept listening to the song instead :lol:
:lol:

Why you tired hun? :hug:

I sooo slept most of yesterday, trying to catch up on missed sleep. :drool:
I wonder what could possibly be keeping me up for all hours :shifty:
Certainly not you girls. :wink:

I hate how fast weekends go by :(
And I've got another busy week this week. :bleh:

Back
Top Bottom