Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Matron Tilli enters the cubicle*

Nurse Wild, Dr B said to help the PATIENT to remove their clothing for examination NOT for you to remove his...:grumpy:

Hey Sami:wave:

Have you read the interview yet??

Tilli said:
Hey Sami:wave:

Have you read the interview yet??

GG, you must get it! It's amazing :drool: Jann Wenner :bow:

I went out and bought it even though I have a subscription because I don't want to wait a week to get it! :lol:

hi Tilli, I'm reading it right now :) I listened to part 1 of the podcast thing though, so that was part of the interview.

Last edited:
Roast chicken:drool:

Can any one here help me - are there any photos of the boys and their ladies/kids anywhere? I have seen loads of Bono and family but not the others. If anyone could point me in the direction of a thread that'd be good. Cheers!:wink:

Tilli said:
Roast chicken:drool:

Can any one here help me - are there any photos of the boys and their ladies/kids anywhere? I have seen loads of Bono and family but not the others. If anyone could point me in the direction of a thread that'd be good. Cheers!:wink:

why? just curious? :)

I think I really only have a lot of Bono and his family :hmm: you don't want those?

Larry is very very private- I've only seen a few pictures of him with Ann and I've never seen pictures of any of his children

I think there are a few pictures floating around of Adam and Suzie but I don't have any saved :shrug:

I've seen a bunch of Edge and family but I haven't saved them...I know there was recently a thread of Morleigh for her birthday in pleba

**here's the Morleigh thread.. http://forum.interference.com/t143600.html

I know there have been more of Edge and family but I can't search :shrug:

bono_gal said:
Hey Sami :hug:

Wild, where Arsenal at home yesterday?...or did you get to watch the graceful penalty kick from the comfort of your living room :laugh:

:giggle : sorry

:madspit: i was there although i didn't see it. I have a supersition where i always turn my back to the penalty..

But what the f:censored: k was he trying to do :shrug: :confused:

At least we won :madspit: :madspit:

:hug:

Any pics would be good - thanks Sami! Could you send me a few if it is ok??

My email is vikki.b@hotmail.co.uk

EDIT - Cheers for the link. I am eventually going to get round to becoming a premium so I can search!!

Back
Top Bottom