Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave:

I just want to wish VP, Sarah, SG and Jobob a happy few days of Detroit concert-going! I hope you all have safe journeys to the hotel & arena, and I have my fingers crossed that you'll all get to meet the guys!!!

And if anyone meets my Silver Fox, send him my love! :adam: :drool: :combust: :lmao:

See you all later! :wave:

Morning girls:wave: everyone going to detroit have a great time!:hyper::heart:

tell Bono I said hi:drool:

stay safe:hug: and have fun!!!!!!!!

hey girls, i need to be productive today and not procrastinate, so im off to get have a bath and then do some washing and do some cleaning of my flat aswell, real life :madspit:

to those heading to detroit have fun, dont do anything we wouldnt :shifty:

:lmao:

fed ex B back to us Uk gals, we miss him :sad:

:hug:

see ya later gals

:wave:

Feck, I missed Jem :angry:

:lmao: I had a dream about Jem & Wild last night.....it was *way* cool :laugh:

I'm randomly flicking through myspace pages while my family watch Everton downstairs...so I'm here for a while.

Just holla :wink:

WildHoney said:

Yeah :lol:

It was slutty or anything...sorry to disappoint you :sexywink:

I was supposed to be meeting Jem, and she was your daughter and you were on the phone to me telling me that you were coming to meet me too.

Thats all I can remember :laugh:....Ive never had a pleba dream before :huh:

Hey Wild and b_g!:hug:

Congrats on 15,000+ posts Wild :applaud:

WildHoney said:
Jem my daughter:hug: I'd be proud to be her mum but i'd have been 13 when she was born....

Although technically that's not such an unusual thing these days....:ohmy:

:ohmy:

Teenage pregnancy aint the best of things :no:

You have Jem as a great friend :hug: :hug:

...and a daughter in my crazy little dream :lol:

Hey Tilli....how are you? :love:

I am good thanks, trying my best to do some work but keep getting distracted by M[.][.]B day threads in pleba:drool:
As I haven't been here all that long I feel it is my duty to look at the older threads, you know... I mean it would be unfair to comment without looking at ALL the pics first...right?!!.:wink:

How are you doing?:)

I'm doing great thanks Tilli....I havent had a headache in a few hours which is good :D

Yeah...you must look at all the pics before commenting :yes:...something i havent been doing often enough :reject:

^:tsk: b_g. :wink:

How is the news on the guy front? I haven't spoke to you in a while.

8ae32b25.jpg

:hmm: i spy with my little eye something beginning with H

Tilli said:
^:tsk: b_g. :wink:

How is the news on the guy front? I haven't spoke to you in a while.

See?....Dissy Wissy....I do get asked about the boy! :laugh:

Thats for Dis when she sees that btw Tilli :wink:

Erm, guy front...

Well, I found out he had a girlfriend the other day...then I found out that he dumped her :giggle:....now i have a sneaking suspicion that they're back together. ack.

Ive been seeing him in and around college, we've been talking and stuff...he gave me a hug which was great :cute:

Plus, he's myspace added me too, which is also cool...and he was talking to me on MSN yesterday for about half an hour.

If he's got a girlfriend he's got one....thats life eh :|

Oh well. That doesn't mean he'll always have a girfriend though:wink:

Hey GG - not feeling well?:(

Somehow I am not sure you should leave your treatment to Nurse Wild...She's probably too busy asking Dr. B for demos on mouth to mouth resucitation.........

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom