Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I think Im going to call it a night have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Flying out to Chicago tomorrow night to be with my guy so still have some stuff to get done,lol.

In case I don't see you guys before New Year's then I wish each and everyone of you a VERY happy new year! Thank you for helping to make 2006 such a memorable time for me :hug:

Goodnight BD! :hug:

Goodnight Shannon, and Happy New Year! :hug: Ditto to all of what you said. Despite the shittiness of my 2006 for a variety of reasons, it has been wonderful being here with you all! :love: You girls are wonderful! :hug:

Okay, I'm busy editing the song titles/artists in my music library (some are formatted weird, probably well over a thousand of them of the nearly 4,000 :crack: and I want them to all have the same format :nerd: )

Anyway, just popping on to say that I have a couple of Thora's uncle's songs on here. :giggle:

WildHoney said:

I was watching an Abba programme earlier when Bono popped up :drool:

I saw that - MuchMoreMusic had the ABBA greatest hits program, and at #3 was Dancing Queen... and they showed the bit from the ZooTV show in Stockholm where they had the band up to play with them for it :D Fly!Bono doing DQ :giggle:

yeah I tried a long hot shower, took a nap, hate a decent meal, tried caffeine, advil, avoiding the computer screen... but I still have a headache :yuck: :crack: It's not too bad anymore, though. I hope a good nights rest will get rid of it completely

Not really Weldy - I wouldn't have thought of that; though I wonder if the menthol in Icyhot wouldn't help :hmm: I might have to try something like that

Bye FB :wave:

Hi Thora :hug:

Back
Top Bottom