Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think actually asking him back to your place for coffee is a wee bit obvious/dodgy.... :wink:
But if you need help nailing the guitar rack to the wall... :shrug:

Alisaura said:
I think actually asking him back to your place for coffee is a wee bit obvious/dodgy.... :wink:
But if you need help nailing the guitar rack to the wall... :shrug:

:wink: I'd only ask him inside for coffee, since he's nice enough to bring me home...

:yikes: would be dangerous going in a train with an expensive stratocaster and a heavy amp!

Sad_Girl said:
Adam is now my second favorite English Muffin :drool:

:shifty: I have my own now :happy: :wink:
Hey SG! :hug: How are yourself and Gav? I read that things will finally be... final :)der: ) on Monday... huzzah!! :hug: That will probably be a relief....?

And I suppose that makes Adam my favourite English muffin :wink:

Alisaura said:

.... What the? :scratch:

... that probably wasn't the best smiley to use when you're referring to lice! :lol:

:lmao:

this whole discussion has made my head itch :scratch: :lol:

Things with Gav are good :love: :heart: he's so sweet. the other day he told me if he had the money he'd just quit his job right now and be on the next flight out :cute:

Yeah, Mark and I will have all the legalities finished up on Monday. It's been a long three years, but it's almost over. And even though I developed feelings for Gav before the divorce was final, we haven't actually gotten together (obviously, the ocean in between us has been the main reason why, but still! :wink: ) and I feel good about that; it's good to have closure on the old relationship before moving on to the new

Aaww Gav :heart: He sounds like a sweetie all right :yes:

Yeah, closure is good. Clean slate and a fresh start :up:
See, you knew that ocean was there for a reason :wink:

My housemate came home a wee bit :drunk:, and she's fallen asleep on the couch... I'm not sure if I should wake her up or not.... :confused:
(So not using the scratchy smiley!)

Alisaura said:
My housemate came home a wee bit :drunk:, and she's fallen asleep on the couch... I'm not sure if I should wake her up or not.... :confused:
(So not using the scratchy smiley!)

:shrug: I don't know why you don't want to use the scratch smiley, you ARE a nitpicker after all!

I say let her sleep, I hate getting woken up. (someone tell me how to get that message through to my hubby :madwife: )

love2bmama said:

I say let her sleep, I hate getting woken up. (someone tell me how to get that message through to my hubby :madwife: )

:lol: this just made me think of that song 'Sexual Healing' and the part where he's like 'wake up wake up wake up... let's make love tonight'

I'm always thinking 'yeah, that's the way to seduce your woman; Wake her up' :crack: :crazy: the guy would be lucky to survive trying something like that on me :lol:

:madwife: @ Molly.... I am so changing that thing! (I've gone through three already :lol: )

:giggle: I'm pretty sure I could wake her, she wasn't falling-down drunk or anything; it's just that I'm thinking of turning in myself, and I'm not sure I should leave her on the couch in the dark... :huh:

I might just "accidentally" make some noise while I'm getting ready for bed and see if she wakes up... :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: this just made me think of that song 'Sexual Healing' and the part where he's like 'wake up wake up wake up... let's make love tonight'

I'm always thinking 'yeah, that's the way to seduce your woman; Wake her up' :crack: :crazy: the guy would be lucky to survive trying something like that on me :lol:

:lmao: That's exactly how I feel....it's amazing my hubby has survived 16 years of trying that crap. We do have 4 kids, though, so I guess it's worked a time or 2....:hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Does Gav know this? :wink:

I'm useless when I first wake up... :crack:

Drea said:
You're assuming they're going to sleep during the first couple days Ali :giggle: :sexywink:
I did think about that... but I'm sure that they would have to sleep at SOME point :wink:
And when they do, this situation may very well arise... and I think it might be worth both of their whiles if SG mentioned the consequences sooner rather than later :giggle:

Uh oh, Return of the Jedi came on TV... maybe I won't go to bed just yet :D :nerd:

That better, Molly? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom