Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JTHLarryOSC35.jpg

larry10.jpg

3cords24xg3.jpg

3cords5.jpg

And that is the sexiest, most made for kissing set of lips ... :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Oops! :lol:

I prefer his hair more natural; the highlights are so sweet!

But I definitely 'get' the look he's going for with the slicked back hair, and still think it's hotter than almost any other man on even their sexiest day :larry: :combust:

We can debate this till the end of days. :lol: I get the look too, I know what he's going for, and that's cool if that's what he wants. :) I just find him more attractive the other way...I think it suits his face more, and makes him look younger. But, it's all a matter of opinion. :) And I'm quite sure he doesn't give a rat's ass about mine, so...go Larry! :wink:

And yes Sami...Larry in white. :combust: Just like the recent Mexico pics...he seems to be partial to white shirts. :bow:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

We can debate this till the end of days. :lol: I get the look too, I know what he's going for, and that's cool if that's what he wants. :) I just find him more attractive the other way...I think it suits his face more, and makes him look younger. But, it's all a matter of opinion. :) And I'm quite sure he doesn't give a rat's ass about mine, so...go Larry! :wink:

I wasn't arguing with you :lol: I don't want you to think that!

I've been accused, recently, of being very argumentative. I never thought of myself this way, but apparantly there are plenty of other people who do :reject:

I just like to state my point of view and know that it's been heard. Everyone has the right to that :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I wasn't arguing with you :lol: I don't want you to think that!

I've been accused, recently, of being very argumentative. I never thought of myself this way, but apparantly there are plenty of other people who do :reject:

I just like to state my point of view and know that it's been heard. Everyone has the right to that :yes:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that! :reject: :hug: I was just laughing to myself because we've talked about it before...it's like one of those discussions for the ages, you know? :) We could dissect Larry's hair forever. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

And yes Sami...Larry in white. :combust: Just like the recent Mexico pics...he seems to be partial to white shirts. :bow:

:yes: :bow:

but I think he wears the same exact black shirt at almost every concert...the short sleeved one with the studs on the front :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that! :reject: :hug: I was just laughing to myself because we've talked about it before...it's like one of those discussions for the ages, you know? :) We could dissect Larry's hair forever. :lmao:

:hug: just making sure. You're not the only one who gets a little insecure from time to time :wink:

:yes: Like 'if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear, does it make a sound?"

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: Like 'if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear, does it make a sound?"

:lmao:

And we'd be beating the dead horse of Larry's hair, examining it from all angles, checking the viscosity of the gel (or the lack thereof hopefully, in my case :wink: ), measuring the length, analyzing every aspect of it, and he'd be :|

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

And we'd be beating the dead horse of Larry's hair, examining it from all angles, checking the viscosity of the gel (or the lack thereof hopefully, in my case :wink: ), measuring the length, analyzing every aspect of it, and he'd be :|

:laugh:

Meanwhile, Bono would say his two cents that Larry is smelly. :wink:
Him and I would get bored, and disappear unnoticed. To go...entertain eachother. :shifty:

And Edge would get all excited, and run to pull out his protracter, ruler, hair density callibrater, and whatever else he could think of. :nerd: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :yes:

ElevLarryOSBW8.jpg

or

PopLarryOSBW16.jpg

or

LarryWindow.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

And Edge would get all excited, and run to pull out his protracter, ruler, hair density callibrater, and whatever else he could think of. :nerd: :lol:

:edge: :nerd:

:adam: :eyebrow: Nobody's called me a silver fox in several minutes now.... :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

Meanwhile, Bono would say his two cents that Larry is smelly. :wink:
Him and I would get bored, and disappear unnoticed. To go...entertain eachother. :shifty:

Edge would totally help us analyze the hair!! :love:

Hey, wait a minute....I want to analyze something of Bono's now, bring him back! :scream:

Sad_Girl said:

We're all horny chicks who lust after one (or in some cases all four :D ) of the guys in the band. :drool:

Some of us are as pure as the driven snow. :angel:

Speaking of snow ... Did I mention it snowed in Boston on Sunday? And Monday? Really, it was quite pretty. :lol:

Oh, look, here's Bono discussing HIV and AIDS at Harvard today!

bonogoestoharvard12605.jpg

Any wonder why I wished I was still in Boston today? :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

In fact, he might put effort into thinking of creative ways to shut you up :shifty:

Damn it! Why are you doing this to me! :combust:

I'm trying to focus on the other guys for what's coming up next in my current story, and you put thoughts like that about Larry in my head! :drool:

:shifty: Thanks! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom