Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

Hey, Diane! :hug:

Sorry you're sick.

Bono said "It's okay to flirt, baby," on Sunday night, too. :flirt:

He said it in an Austin Powers-ish leer. But Bono said it much sexier than Austin Powers would have ever said it. :sexywink:

Plus my club-level seat gave me an excellent view of Adam.

:drool:

Yes, it was a good night.

You got a really good show, Joanne. I'm glad you had a fun time in Boston! And yes, Adam is very very :drool:, isn't he???

The guy I sold my ticket to said my seat was two rows from the bottom and on the aisle. It was still a rear stage seat, but he liked it. Plus this guy was sooo sweet and nice, I'm happy he got to go--he flew in from Seattle for the show!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

But I'm not typing to myself. :p

Oh, I'm always talking to myself. But since I live alone here in La Casa de la jobob, I think I'd go crazy if I didn't talk to myself.

Typing to myself ... :hmm: Bri, that's a new one on me. :lol:

: puts ear to computer:

Pardon me ... I'm relistening to an old song in my iTunes library, trying to decide if I want to write a fanfic around it. If/when I ever finish my current story, or as a side project. And as if I don't have enough to do.

jobob reads further back in the thread, where Bri asks SG:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Whatever happened to our..err..lonely bono extend scene?
hmm?
hmm?
*nudge nudge
*wink wink*

Bri, did you mean 'lovely bono' extended scene?

Or did you want a 'lonely bono' to meet you, take one look at you, say 'hello luv,' and then ...

:combust:

I'm guessing that'll be Option #2, then?

jobob said:

Or did you want a 'lonely bono' to meet you, take one look at you, say 'hello luv,' and then ...

Nope. Just Bono.

All by himself.

:yes:

:hug: Good night Diane. sleep well!

jobob said:

Oh, I defineatly meant lonely. :shifty:

But your interpretation of the scene ain't so bad either. :drool:

Diane L said:
I would like to read some more about B & J, Jo. Just a friendly suggestion....:)

... which I should take, since we're friends, I'm back home, I have that scene idea I told you about well underway, and I was scribbling ideas for the chapter on my hotel notepaper even during my trip and while waiting for planes? And at work earlier today?

Well, that was a run-on sentence.

Last night I was listening to one of my bootlegs from the first leg and when COBL came on I got chills. :heart:

I'm not feeling the U2 post concert depression at all. In fact, I'm still on a high from it.

I have fun news from last night and no ones around! :sad: Why does this always happen. :wink:

DG I'm glad your still on high from it. Thanks to all you girls I never really got depressed. I just play the show over and over in my head. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom