Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Damn it! Why are you doing this to me! :combust:

I'm trying to focus on the other guys for what's coming up next in my current story, and you put thoughts like that about Larry in my head! :drool:

:shifty: Thanks! :sexywink:

And even if he did get a tad bit annoyed with you, just think - then you may have to deal with assertive Larry. :sexywink:

:combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Damn it! Why are you doing this to me! :combust:

Once more I say :angel:

And I've been getting practice, right VP? :lol: :reject:

I'm trying to focus on the other guys for what's coming up next in my current story, and you put thoughts like that about Larry in my head! :drool:

:shifty: Thanks! :sexywink:

But...but....No!!! :sad:

Morphine Sally said:

:angel:

VintagePunk said:

And even if he did get a tad bit annoyed with you, just think - then you may have to deal with assertive Larry. :sexywink:

:combust:

:faint: Angry, aggressive, rough Larry!
1.gif

Me "Ooh, thats right baby, get mad at me!" :flirt:

:larry: :slant: :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:
Night Sami! :hug: :heart:

Hey Joanne!! How are you? You enjoyed the show, I take it? :hug:

Loved Boston, loved the show.

Hey, any U2 show where Bono pulls a bunch of flag-waving fans up on stage, says hi to a guy in an Elvis costume, does UTEOTW with Edge and Larry, sings Bad (a song which I've really grown to enjoy hearing live)

andends the third encore with Fast Cars :wink:

... is a U2 show I'm gonna enjoy. :)

So how are you, VP? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh! the scary one! :lol:

It's just a comment on a surrealistic digital video concept, I think :shrug:

Okay, I got that the spider was digital...obviously...cause the alternative? Okay, NOT thinking about THAT. :yikes: But the rest??

Diane!! :hug: How are you? Feeling better, I hope?

VintagePunk said:
Joanne, the link won't work. :(

okay, here's what the link's supposed to be for: An Ikea USA children's workbench/workdesk that someone named "Fartfull"

:giggle:

Huh-huh, VP made me type "fart" ...

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I got that the spider was digital...obviously...cause the alternative? Okay, NOT thinking about THAT. :yikes: But the rest??

I thought the whole think was the order/layout for a video

Hi Jo and Diane :hug: Sorry I'm a little slow tongiht, just trying to finish up this chapter ... though I keep getting distracted :larry: :wink:

VP!!! SG!!! Bri!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not sure if I'm feeling better or not! One hour I think I'm doing better, then I'll start feeling all congested again. I'm on antibiotics, 'cause I finally saw a doctor, and he said to come back by Friday if I don't feel better for a chest X-ray. I did get a note to get out of working today and tomorrow at the library...dealing with the public is exhausting when you don't feel well! And all I did on Tuesday was SLEEP!!!! Thanks for asking!

And even though I'm still feeling a little meh, I've been daydreaming about heading up to Hartford (about a 2-1/2--3 hour ride) and seeing if there is any way I can get into that concert!!! I wish, how I wish...!

VintagePunk said:

For living in a sleepless, dreamless, fatigued, mentally confused and foggy world, I'm doing just dandy, thanks! :happy:

:lol:

And for being confused and wondering WTF to do with my life

and we won't even mention my End of My Tour of the Vertigo Tour Sadness ...

I'm fine, just fine! :D Thanks for asking!

Back
Top Bottom