Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
If anyone's still curious about Melbourne's tall things... The Eureka tower...

Eureka_Tower_0944a.jpg

At certain times of the year, the sun reflects right off that thing and into the eyes of half the people in my office... :lol:

Kinda reminds me of a slimmer version of the Sears Tower :D

Thora, I too am waiting for my federal tax refund. I'm going to send it to American Express to pay down my bill -- and then buy plane tickets for two trips I need to plan in March and/or April.

I'm sure there are PLEBAns somewhere in this wide brown land... and I know there are people who WOULD be PLEBAns if they were on Interference. :) I'm meeting up with at least one or two of them tomorrow to share photos/bootlegs etc from the Australian shows :D

jobob said:
I do see other Aussies around the blue crack, but very few in Pleba. :hmm: And I think you're the only one I've seen here, Ali. :hug:

Awww ta... :hug:
I guess this means I get the boys all to myself when they show up down here again... :evil:

Well, by "here" I meant Australia... *looks around suspiciously*

Heck, if they were here now, they'd be a puddle of Irish goo in this heat! (current temp is 36C, or 96.8F)

Well, I gotta go, I'm falling asleep as I sit here. :yawn:

Goodnight, Ali. I'll see you later this weekend. And it's a long weekend for me; Monday's a holiday and I have it off of work. :hyper: Even though I have no special plans or anything. :wink:

Sorry I disappeared there. Hockey is on, and it's captivating all my attention. Shocking, isn't it?! :wink:

I thought I'd come back and wish you all an official good night/good rest of your day. See you later! :hug:

Goodnight jobob! :wave: I hope the migraine goes away... and lucky you with the long weekend! :D

ETA: Er, I mean goodnight Thora! hope the pizza was good :)

:reject:

Last edited:
Send 20 degrees this way? We had a windchill of somewhere around -15C today, and it's dipped below -20C more than once this week... plus that oh-so-wonderful snowfall we had earlier in the week... :wink:

Of course you can feel free to remind that I wanted it warmer when I'm sweating my ass off in the heat and humidity of July :lol:

Wait, they were both leaving... :der: my brain has melted again, and no Edge in sight!

If I could send you 20C, I would, Drea! I might make it closer to 10 or 15 though, I like it a bit warmer than 18 :)

And likewise, we're paying for our unseasonal Christmas snow!

I want me some of this...
bono226.jpg

... by which I mean the rain :D
A nice, big, non-destructive thunderstorm would be nice... :drool:

Yes... But MacPhisto cares not for such things! Let mere mortals and roadies worry about electrocution! They got through Red Rocks in one piece, right? :wink:

Good point :lol:

Then again, things appear to be dry - if somewhat cold and foggy - by the time they got to the point in the show where they played SBS :wink:

True... A few weeks ago I was watching a lot of U2 videos/DVDs at my parents' place... every time my mum came in the room, no matter what I was watching, there was a shot of Bono steaming on the screen... R&H, Slane, Red Rocks... :lol:

I did read that one of the crew got a shock earlier in the day though....

From the "You Know You're Obsessed When..." file:

I have to type in a lot of account numbers in my work... they're basically random strings of letters and numbers... I got one the other day that had a "U2" in it... it made my day. :lol:
I've also been typing the number "40" into a lot of accounts lately... and it gives me a small sense of satisfaction to be typing a U2-related number.
:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom