Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, I think that's Janette... she owned a night club and was always teaming up with Lacroix to seduce Nick back to the dark side :wink:

Ah Lacroix... at times creepy, seductive, scary... I'm sure I saw one of the near-the-end-of-the-series eps, but I can't for the life of me remember what happened to him :(

Drea said:
Ah Lacroix... at times creepy, seductive, scary... I'm sure I saw one of the near-the-end-of-the-series eps, but I can't for the life of me remember what happened to him :(

Have you seen Lexx? I'm terribly amused by the character the Lacroix guy plays in that... :laugh: I haven't watched many episodes but he cracks me up :D
I saw Schanke in something else once too... that was an unfortunate name for a character!

Ali, SG, Drea and Weldy! :hug:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. I'm very glad it's Friday so I can relax. :wink: I'm trying to figure out what to have for dinner right now, and I'm not coming up with anything interesting.

I'm just being nosy and looking up what I can find on Gav's favorite pub - I just found out the barmaids are topless on Thursday nights :madwife: :lol:

So far as I know he's only gone on Friday and Saturday since we've been together :hmm: :shifty: :lol:

as if I wouldn't go to a chippendale's show or something if the chance came up :wink:

Alisaura said:

Have you seen Lexx? I'm terribly amused by the character the Lacroix guy plays in that... :laugh: I haven't watched many episodes but he cracks me up :D
I saw Schanke in something else once too... that was an unfortunate name for a character!

Lexx always looked too weird for me to get into, though the Space Network (same as Sci-Fi Channel in the States) showed it :shrug:

Weldy - Forever Knight was on in Canada in the *thinks* early-mid 90s - I'm surprised it got as far as Australia, though stuff like Kung Fu: The Series is syndicated in countries in Asia - the main character was a vampire who was on the TO police force (sounds corny but it was a well written show).

Happy Friday!

:wave:

Drea, sign me up for the Pleban Girls party in TO in July. I'll just go south to the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel and take the 401 after I get out of work on Thursday or Friday night. :wink:

If anyone's still curious about Melbourne's tall things... The Eureka tower...

Eureka_Tower_0944a.jpg

At certain times of the year, the sun reflects right off that thing and into the eyes of half the people in my office... :lol:

Alisaura said:
If anyone's still curious about Melbourne's tall things... The Eureka tower...

Eureka_Tower_0944a.jpg

At certain times of the year, the sun reflects right off that thing and into the eyes of half the people in my office... :lol:

Wow! that's a cool building!

I meant to say the party was in London. :d'oh: I've had a migrane since this afternoon and I can hardly think. :reject:

Ali, that's one tall building. :eyebrow:

jobob said:
Happy Friday!

:wave:

Drea, sign me up for the Pleban Girls party in TO in July. I'll just go south to the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel and take the 401 after I get out of work on Thursday or Friday night. :wink:

It's in London, and it's a general Interference gathering... not that a few PGP girls won't be there :lol: VP's one of the organizers, I'm going, I'm trying to talk Kafrun into going, I think GG was thinking of maybe coming too... I'll get the thread link for you, hang on :D

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4222841#post4222841

(And hey, London's 2 hours closer to you than TO, an added bonus :wink: )

Last edited:
Ooooh, if VP's organizing it, I'm sure I'll be welcome. :wink:

:happily awaits link:

Speaking of tall buildings, I've slept in Detroit's tallest hotel: The Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. :nerd:

Drea said:

Lexx always looked too weird for me to get into, though the Space Network (same as Sci-Fi Channel in the States) showed it :shrug:

Yeah, it is a weird show, and I never got into it... It just came on after Star Trek on Saturday nights so I'd see a bit of it. :)

Weldy - Forever Knight was on in Canada in the *thinks* early-mid 90s - I'm surprised it got as far as Australia, though stuff like Kung Fu: The Series is syndicated in countries in Asia - the main character was a vampire who was on the TO police force (sounds corny but it was a well written show).

Yeah, it was aired here around 1994, or that's when I first discovered it. They stuck it on at 11pm one night a week, and it or Trek was the first thing to disappear if there was any kind of sporting event on. But it was cool... I taped some of the episodes. How can you not like a vampire who drinks cow blood, tries to choke down protein shakes in an effort to become human again, and can fly?? :D
Ah, memories...

jobob said:
I meant to say the party was in London. :d'oh: I've had a migrane since this afternoon and I can hardly think. :reject:

Ali, that's one tall building. :eyebrow:

Hi jobob! :wave: *offers aspirin or painkillers of choice*

Yeah, it's the tallest building in Melbourne, and apparently is the tallest residential building in the world, according to wikipedia...
Wow. The top few levels have one apartment per floor, which costs $7 million AUD!! :eek:

Alisaura said:

Hi jobob! :wave: *offers aspirin or painkillers of choice*

Yeah, it's the tallest building in Melbourne, and apparently is the tallest residential building in the world, according to wikipedia...
Wow. The top few levels have one apartment per floor, which costs $7 million AUD!! :eek:

:eek: $7 million is a lot in ANYONE'S currency :lol:

Thanks for the painkillers, Ali. It may be time for me to swallow some real Tylenol again. :yes:

Thora, come to Ontario this summer ... I'd love to meet you!

Drea, I just came back from the London gathering thread (to which I am now subscribed). Thanks much! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom