Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A picture of Larry kissing Edge is what dreams are made of! :lol:

I'm doing good. How about you? :hug:

I started a new doll today that is based really loosely on the Original of the Species video. :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
too much U2 is not enough :sigh: :wink: :hug:

Ain't that the truth! :sigh:

I so wouldn't want to be Bono or Adam in that picture. You don't mess with a man who makes his living off eye to hand cordination. :wink: :giggle:

my current favorite

adamtopless2copy.jpg

:drool: :love:

OH MY! I hadn't seen that one yet! Its so cute and funny! :heart: :drool:

QI54752-vi.jpg

I still love Baby Larry. :dreamysigh: :drool:

Are you close to finishing the new chapter by the way? I'm waiting. :hyper: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
OH MY! I hadn't seen that one yet! Its so cute and funny! :heart: :drool:

QI54752-vi.jpg

I still love Baby Larry. :dreamysigh: :drool:

Are you close to finishing the new chapter by the way? I'm waiting. :hyper: :giggle:

Baby Larry is so sexy :combust:

and I WAS just finishing up Chapter nine :lol: :wink:

give me a few minutes :)

first, I'm looking for that picture...

Diane L said:
Girls, I can't stay, but I just wanted to say that I'm going to be in NYC tomorrow.

And so are Bono and Edge.

:hyper: :hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try to find out where the taping is and wait outside.

:hug: :wave:

Cool :hug: good luck!

:scratch: What are they taping?

Diane I hope you find it! :hyper: :hug:

I had totally forgotten about that Larry kissing Edge picture! :hyper: :love:

Thora I'm doing good. Just a bit crazy, because I'm home alone with the kids and they are way to hyper. :lol:

Its flippin freezing in here. I don't know how to light the pilot on the heater. And I have a broken toe so putting socks on ain't gonna happen. This blows. :madwife: :lol:

We have our matteress and box spring on the floor in our room and I was carrying boxes in there. I didn't realize I was too close and I slammed my damn foot into the box spring. My toe is now a pretty shade of purple and black. :drool: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
We have our matteress and box spring on the floor in our room and I was carrying boxes in there. I didn't realize I was too close and I slammed my damn foot into the box spring. My toe is now a pretty shade of purple and black. :drool: :lol:

:yikes: That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that :uhoh: I have a bad habit of stubbing my toes in my bedroom, and was pretty sure I broke my pinkie toe last spring - luckily it only hurt for a couple of weeks :huh: so It probably wasn't broken :lol:

and no one there to carry you around or kiss your toes and make it all better :sad:

this sounds like a job for Dr. Bono and Mr The Edge :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that :uhoh: I have a bad habit of stubbing my toes in my bedroom, and was pretty sure I broke my pinkie toe last spring - luckily it only hurt for a couple of weeks :huh so It probably wasn't broken :lol

and no one there to carry you around or kiss your toes and make it all better :sad

this sounds like a job for Dr. Bono and Mr The Edge :flirt:

*swoon* Can they feed me chocolates as well to make it all better? :flirt: :wink: :giggle:

B finally came home, but he has like a billion phone calls to return so I still get no love. :( :wink: I swear I feel like his secretary lately. I see him less now then I did when he was actually working.

:hug: Thanks SG I know in a few months this will all be over with and things will be better. Till then I'm using it as the excuse to overload on U2 stuff again. :giggle: No member of U2 is safe! :drool: :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Thanks SG I know in a few months this will all be over with and things will be better. Till then I'm using it as the excuse to overload on U2 stuff again. :giggle: No member of U2 is safe! :drool: :laugh:

Sounds like a great plan to me! :drool: :combust: :wink: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Damn no fair taunting me with the Larry pictures! :drool: :combust: :faint:

I'm not happy with the way that sig keeps coming out tho :grumpy: Larry always has to be difficult :wink:

sexy.jpg

see? he looks so hot here, but when I resize it it gets all out of focus :madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom