Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spamalot = "the musical lovingly ripped off from Monty Python and the Holy Grail" :giggle: Eric Idle is partially responsible for it :wink:

Dazz - that's okay, I have this week's RSOC thread to make me feel better :D

Drea - That really bites w/insurance. That reminds me when I gave birth to my second, I had an epidoral and the insurance said I had used it for too long and was only alotted 30 mins, when I used it for 4 hours. Case and point, I argued that you try having a 9lb 1 once 22 inch baby w/o one period!!! :madwife:

JCOSTER said:
Drea - That really bites w/insurance. That reminds me when I gave birth to my second, I had an epidoral and the insurance said I had used it for too long and was only alotted 30 mins, when I used it for 4 hours. Case and point, I argued that you try having a 9lb 1 once 22 inch baby w/o one period!!! :madwife:

That is one of the craziest things I have ever heard! When my mom had major surgery they made her leave after only a couple of days in the hospital. Her doctor couldn't get anywhere at all with the insurance company when he explained that she was still running a very high temperature.

Hi JC :hug:

SG :wave: Any chance of a Stay!Adam pic showing up in this week's thread? :cute: :flirt:

JC - Clearly it was a guy who said that to you! Any woman wouldn't've questioned it :lol:

Drea said:
SG :wave: Any chance of a Stay!Adam pic showing up in this week's thread? :cute: :flirt:

Did I not post any yet? I know I was looking at them earlier :hmm: Don't let me forget again, I've had a short attention span all day :lol:

I'm putting a couple of sims clips together at the moment

I'll doublecheck the first page, since some of the pics didn't load the first time around... I did see a Wild Horses!Adam though :wink:

I've missed you too! I wondered what was keeping you busy :hug:

Oh, really? Some reading? :shifty: :heart: :hug: :sigh: I was depressed for three days when I wrote that part :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
[B
:clings:

Orgo chem, and genetics and whatever can all bite my cute lil arse.

[/B]

:ohmy: I forgot you were into biting :sexywink: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did I read correctly somewhere that you got u2 by u2?! :hyper: :drool:
Is it as awesome and amazing as I imagine it to be be?

yes, yes I did :hyper: and OMG yes it is!!! :love: I wrote about it in my blog :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, really? Some reading? :shifty :heart: :hug: :sigh I was depressed for three days when I wrote that part :reject:
Awww :hug:

Yes, I found a nice secluded spot outside...with some kleenx (just in case :lol: )
and I did some reading. :shifty:

:sad::heart:

And on a completely off track and 'look how easily distracted I am' note....
You wanna know what wasn't a sad part, though?
Being rescued by Voz Boa..:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And on a completely off track and 'look how easily distracted I am' note....
You wanna know what wasn't a sad part, though?
Being rescued by Voz Boa..:drool:

That IS true - btw I wasn't sure if you'd noticed his wife's name :shifty:

I know it isn't the same, but it was meant to be similar to someone's name... someone who's helping me with the editing and such :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm pretty good!
Specially now that I can get here again, pft, darn work getting in the way of my blue crack time.

Oh no, my dear, you are not alone.
I too only dream of the book. :drool:

Telling ya responsibilities can be such a pain in the ass when it comes to social time :tsk: :wink:

Im so happy that I am not alone! lol. Was beginning to think I was about the only one who hadn't gotten it yet,lol. Need to find extra money right away for this purchase :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: I forgot you were into biting :sexywink: :lol

yes, yes I did :hyper and OMG yes it is!!! :love I wrote about it in my blog :yes

:lol:
I'm into you. :sexywink:

Omg :combust:
Aha! I knew I read about it somewhere....err...I mean...I don't read your blog. :shifty:

I'm not sure I want to wait till christmas...:shifty:
I'm thinking...reward for midterms? Yes..yes, that might do nicely. :hmm:

Btw, check out your shiney new status! :flirt:
I'm all jealous, I need to post more! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, check out your shiney new status! :flirt:
I'm all jealous, I need to post more! :lol:

I'm a supplier :cool: :shifty:

How the hell did I get so far ahead of everyone! :lol:

ElevationBonoCC8.jpg

ElevationBonoCC9.jpg

GFS127.jpg

elevationsinging3.jpg

:drool:

I'm trying to find the one pic I always seem to imagine when I think of VozBoa...:hmm:

BonosBaby12 said:

T

Im so happy that I am not alone! lol. Was beginning to think I was about the only one who hadn't gotten it yet,lol. Need to find extra money right away for this purchase :drool

Fear not, We are not alone.
I'm pretty sure my clone hasn't gotten it either.

Soon...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom