Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just popping in to say hi. Today ended up being insane. :crack:

But now I'm off to go to a hockey game with a friend. That's going to be great! :D

I hope you all have a wonderful evening! :hug:

Good luck to your team!
Gnite thora, have fun! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and Bri , I'll get that package out to you early next week

I sort of spent my money for postage on telephone charges instead :uhoh: ;shifty: :wink:

:angry:

Unforgiveable.

You chose a cute guy and his accent over postage?!

Bah!

:tongue:

So totally understandable :drool:

Ooo! I meant to ask you something the other day...was it you who once said you had a dvd(or something?) of redrocks? :scratch:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh yeah! I remember hearing about that! Very cool :up:

And I'm good, thanks. But would you mind coming over hear and cleaning my room here...and while you're at it organize my notes? :flirt:

Twitterpatted! :cute:

Altho, it has become my firm beleif that an accent a day keeps the blues away :drool:

I swoon at the very thought of his accent :faint:

and believe it or not, he has told me he liked my accent about twice as much as I've told him I loved his. and I have told him how much I love his accent :yes: :love:

:lol: it would be a good day for it, every time I turn around I find something else to organize and tidy up. I think I just finished the last of those things in my room :uhoh: but there's still some files on the computer :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: hello ladies! It's nice to see you all here :heart:

Wild :flirt: you're looking so good!

Carmel - Rattle and Hum :combust: Adam is sooo sexy :faint:
and so is your Avi! :drool:

R&H Adam is very cool and sexy. The dark hair and thin glasses gave him a more"innocent" look, if that word is possible to use when reffering to our Adam:wink:

My avi was a gif from Kaf...Oh how I wish it was bigger. I have never seen Adam lips look so yummy:tongue:

Bri- It is very cold here, but I am almost off of work and I am going home to relax in my warm bed.:yes:

How is the weather where you are?

SG: :lol: at him loving your accent more than you love his!! I love it!
SOooo :cute:

And yes, I def need you. :flirt:
Seriously...I've been getting lax..and the room may soon become an actual jungle or something :uhoh:

Caramel:
Ugh, it's cold here too. Bah, bloody windchill. :angry:
It's sooo nice to come home and snuggle under a nice warm blanket though :drool:

This weekend it's supposed to be colder than it has been here in more than a decade - we're talking up to 20 degrees below zero if the weatherman is to be believed :yikes:

I wish I had someone here to ride out the cold snap with :shifty: :macdevil: :giggle:

Good luck to your team Thora :hug: have a great time!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ooo! I meant to ask you something the other day...was it you who once said you had a dvd(or something?) of redrocks? :scratch:

Yes, yes I do. Tre burned a dvd of it for me. Would you like me to try and copy it onto a video for you, since I don't have a DVD burner? I never brought it up again because I thought Thora had sent you a copy :scratch:

Carmel - it's funny that you think JT Adam seems more innocent because in so many ways when I look at pictures of him from that era I get the impression he was at his wildest :lol:

Hello DG :flirt: :hug:

D to da G!
:love:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, yes I do. Tre burned a dvd of it for me. Would you like me to try and copy it onto a video for you, since I don't have a DVD burner? I never brought it up again because I thought Thora had sent you a copy :scratch:

Carmel - it's funny that you think JT Adam seems more innocent because in so many ways when I look at pictures of him from that era I get the impression he was at his wildest :lol:

Thora sent me a copy of the vertigo Argentina show...:love:
But I've never gotten my hands on the much talked about RR.
Would it be easier if I bugged Tre first...since I imagine burning a dvd is easier than making a VHS?

ETA:
I'll be back 'in a lil while' ladies....but my growling stomach is telling me eat, or be eaten. :yikes:

:kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

ETA:
I'll be back 'in a lil while' ladies....but my growling stomach is telling me eat, or be eaten. :yikes:

:kiss:

understandable :lol:

Um... I don't mind doing it, but I know I personally prefer to have DVD's so if you ask Tre first I would understand.

It keeps freezing up. I scanned it for viruses, so it can't be it.

It freezes at random times. It was working fine, then I checked my PM's and it froze. I re-started the computer, went back on here, checked my PM's-and it froze at that time again! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom