Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora - to me Day 1 of the Vancouver one would suck, but you get to see The Killers on Day 2, you lucky bitch! :wink: They don't have the artists up for the TO one in Sept yet :mad:

Drea said:
Thora - to me Day 1 of the Vancouver one would suck, but you get to see The Killers on Day 2, you lucky bitch! :wink: They don't have the artists up for the TO one in Sept yet :mad:

I'm not as huge a fan of the Day 1 people, but I'm still interested. Both of us are so excited to see the Killers! :dancing: I didn't think they'd come back this way for a while, so we'll be there for sure!

Hi Jem! :hug:

I have a bit of a headache, and I'm trying to work out how I'm getting my hockey tickets for tomorrow. It's a bit frustrating. :lol: Other than that I'm doing fine.

How about you?

:dancing: *Bounces in (since we covered the wonder of the word bounce in class today, and the TWO :ohmy: uses there are for that word) contemplates bouncing right back out again and into bed* Because I'm sooo tired and the wonderful thing about tiggers, is that I'm the only one! :happy:

:reject:Just ignore the pygmé on speed... hey, my mum actually calls me a pygmé! How cruel is that? :shrug:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol:

Hi Clone! :hug: :love:

You seem very chipper and cheerful!

Hey clone:love: :hug:

Chipper, I'm not sure. Mainly because I'm not sure what that
means. Cheerful... well, only as cheerful as five cups of coffee can make you. :D I seem to have developed an affection for blurting weird things ay inappropriate times, though. :happy:
My new (scottish) teacher was very amused when I, apparently as the only person in class, knew that, yes, in my dictionary, lay can actually be a noun. It's labelled as slang, and not very proper, but it's definitely a noun... :yes:

Have I mentioned that I love my course? :heart:

Sorry to leave, but work is over and I still have to figure out how to get my hockey tix for tomorrow!

:crazy:

:lol:

Bye for now! :hug:

That's awesome that you're loving your course! I wish I had more time, but I do have to leave. :sad: Hope to see you again soon! :hug:

Hey Drea!

Yes, I did. Unbelievably enough, I didn't think it was that uncommon... :huh: Maybe it's just me :evil: Well, now it's me and about nineteen other poor unsuspecting Swedes :giggle:

Bye clone, have a nice afternoon/evening. :hug:

I have to get to bed, right after giving my bunny water.

Night! :hug:

Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

Drea said:

Don't give up... you know it's never been easy... :heart:

Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush :heart:

Umm - Bono and Alicia Keyes, actually :lol: but that works too :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG, is your location from the song (that inspired that movie with Kevin Spacey)?Or something else? :hmm:

:whistle:
Somewhere, beyond the sea, la la la dada da di,.........err...

I love that song! :lol:

Yep! It's my theme song of the moment :shifty:

Somewhere beyond the sea
someone's waiting for me
my lover stand on golden sands
watching the ships that go sailing

Somewhere beyond the sea,
He's there watching for me.
If I could fly like birds on high,
Then straight to his arms I'd go sailing.

It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.

We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before.
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing!

Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

Sad_Girl said:

Umm - Bono and Alicia Keyes, actually :lol: but that works too :wink:

I haven't heard the full song of their version - and I automatically go to the original anyway :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

Drea said:

I haven't heard the full song of their version - and I automatically go to the original anyway :wink:

Yeah, well you know, I just wanted to be clear on the details. :lol: like I said, it doesn't matter

I just had my first church council meeting and it went very well; I'm the chair for the Youth committee and we're looking at doing a youth mission trip which will be very cool :up:

and someone called himself my boyfriend tonight on the phone :happy:

I have a boyfriend :ohmy: :giggle: :heart:

Drea said:

Where would the mission trip be?

We haven't decided yet, there is a catalog of potential trips to pick from yet. Last year it was on the south side of Chicago, working in a homeless shelter

It was really eye opening for the kids; these are teenagers who have grown up in a very isolated rural environment, never really been exposed to the bigger cities much

Last edited:
I would love it if we could go to New York this year, or New Orleans :up:

but the fundraising and parents permission will be the main factor in determining something like that

Back
Top Bottom