Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
runaway.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's no help if I edit it all and keep it for myself! :lol:

And omg, that eye just scared the crap out of me :ohmy:

:lol: Well, it might help more to actually get the chapters back, but the feedback I get from chatting with you about it helps, too :yes:

and I just laughed out loud so hard when I read that :lmao:

:shifty: now I can find another sig - cuz this one is a little too :yikes: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, it might help more to actually get the chapters back, but the feedback I get from chatting with you about it helps, too :yes

:hug:
I really am glad to be of any help. :yes:

To bask in the glow of genius.

and loincloths.

You really should have never put loincloths in the story, I really am never going to shut up about them. :tsk:

:lol:

and I just laughed out loud so hard when I read that :lmao:

:shifty: now I can find another sig - cuz this one is a little too :yikes :wink

I'm glad my truamatization amuses you :angry:

It wasn't moving when I first opened the page, then suddenly it looked at me! :scream:

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm glad my truamatization amuses you :angry:

It wasn't moving when I first opened the page, then suddenly it looked at me! :scream:

:lol:! There was actually one which was even worse about that - it sits still for much more time than it is moving, it really is creepy :yikes:

Very cool Bri! :hug: I love seeing different peoples body art.

I'm sitting in a chatroom on another site and B is in there to talk to me, but he isn't talking! ARGH! :madwife:

I donn't care how sucky this thread gets at times, invasions by new people, etc... I love you all, man, and we should always fight to keep it this way!! :up: :drunk:

But seriously... :shifty:

I love you too VP
2.gif

that may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!

Russty - :hug: sorry you lost power :uhoh: that's never fun

and AUGH! :scream: the pressure!!!!! I'm writing as much as I can! :scream: :sad:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom