Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:drool:

:nerd:love:

You're brain could very possibly be sexeir than you are :flirt: :lol:

takes one to know one! :hug:

why can't you be my student??? :sad:

ruffian said:

aww, you are sweet :hug:

my job is actually pretty typical. I got a B.A. in philosophy, then an M.A. in Medical Anthropology (study of health and healing cross-culturally, and I specialized in mental health), then a Ph.D. in Cultural Anthro. Most schools allow you to teach field schools or "ethnography" courses were students travel, get immersed in another culture (to lesser or greater extent), and learn something about the total cultural context. I only do short trips, though. Usually a month or 6 weeks.

Depending on where you want to teach (and what) you should be able to have travel opportunities with students. We have a community service coordinator who helps students do volunteer work, and she takes kids on Alternative Spring Break every year.

:nerd:

sorry for the plebus interruptus, everyone!

hmm...i guess i have to decide then whether i want to teach or continue to coordinate ASBs.

i just don't know!

thanks for sharing though. i'm at a crossroads right now in my life, and every little bit of advice or experiences people can share with me really helps.

Sad_Girl said:

of course, I am a bit of a :nerd: :wink:

Aren't we all? :wink:

All we need are red suspenders and black thick rimmed glasses...

And I :heart: Urkel tattooed on our heads. :lol:

ruffian said:

it was all in the timing. when he was zipping up i kind of averted my eyes but when i looked back he was looking at me. then when i was tucking various breasts back into their proper holders i glanced up and he was looking at me...we both shrugged and laughed at the same time. one of the funnier moments on the tour (though Bono forgetting the words to Walk On and needing lyrics brought on stage by Phil...now THAT was funny).

Hey, has anyone seen Nurse Chrissi around? I know she doesn't post in this thread often, but I haven't seen her anywhere. I've missed her!

I noticed a few weeks ago that I barely see her anywhere anymore.
I've no idea what she's up to though....

ruffian said:

tucking various breasts back into their proper holders

:lmao:

[QUOTE}Bono forgetting the words to Walk On and needing lyrics brought on stage by Phil...now THAT was funny).

Hey, has anyone seen Nurse Chrissi around? I know she doesn't post in this thread often, but I haven't seen her anywhere. I've missed her!
[/QUOTE]

That was Chicago, right?

Haven't seen Chrissi in ages, but then again, I hardly ever go into the main Pleba area. :reject:

redhotswami said:

hmm...i guess i have to decide then whether i want to teach or continue to coordinate ASBs.

i just don't know!

thanks for sharing though. i'm at a crossroads right now in my life, and every little bit of advice or experiences people can share with me really helps.

PM me anytime. I'm not here that often but I try to check PMs about once a week.

VintagePunk said:

[QUOTE}Bono forgetting the words to Walk On and needing lyrics brought on stage by Phil...now THAT was funny).

That was Chicago, right?

Haven't seen Chrissi in ages, but then again, I hardly ever go into the main Pleba area. :reject: [/B]

VintagePunk said:

That was Chicago, right?

Haven't seen Chrissi in ages, but then again, I hardly ever go into the main Pleba area. :reject: [/B][/QUOTE]

the shows seems to have melded together :reject: honestly couldn't tell you where that happened!

Ugh - I hate to leave when so many people are here having fun :sad: but I need to spend quality time with my mom - we watch ghost stories together late at night :love:

I'll probably be back shortly after midnight :hug: bye!

ruffian said:

it was all in the timing. when he was zipping up i kind of averted my eyes but when i looked back he was looking at me. then when i was tucking various breasts back into their proper holders i glanced up and he was looking at me...we both shrugged and laughed at the same time. one of the funnier moments on the tour (though Bono forgetting the words to Walk On and needing lyrics brought on stage by Phil...now THAT was funny).

That was quite a timing! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aren't we all? :wink:

All we need are red suspenders and black thick rimmed glasses...

And I :heart: Urkel tattooed on our heads. :lol:

I noticed a few weeks ago that I barely see her anywhere anymore.
I've no idea what she's up to though....

she was working really hard last time i talked to her and i think also taking classes.

Bye SG!

~BrightestStar~ said:

So I've noticed....:mac:

:hyper:

The editing disabiliities have begun!!!

:lmao: OMG i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girls, can someone YSI me "Mercy?" It has evaporated from my hard drive!

VintagePunk said:

:|

I love you guys. :wink:

sweetie, it happens to everyone at one time or another. it's natural. it's just a lil' performance anxiety :wink:

Back
Top Bottom