Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
it`s good to know they belive in Christian ways:wink:

Absolutely!! My faith has been strengthened in many ways by their music and the way they live their lives!! I think I'm going to leave PGP for a while, so I'll likely talk to you tomorrow? Do you have MSN Messenger, btw??:hug: :wave:

I got to go,I`ll see you guys tomorrow...
yea I`ll talk to you tomorrow Brittany,I wish I did,but no,sorry
you too Weldy:hug: :wave:

Ahh..me too!! Apparently I fell asleep at 6:30 and woke up around 8. I was so confused! LOL. It was dark, but I heard people yelling outside, and I thought it was around 5:30 in the morning, so I was going "Why am I up?" LOL. I missed dinner hours, so I have not eaten today....I missed breakfast and lunch too. I'm a big hungry, but I'm great!! Btw, how far away are you from Chicago??

U2isthebest said:
Ahh..me too!! Apparently I fell asleep at 6:30 and woke up around 8. I was so confused! LOL. It was dark, but I heard people yelling outside, and I thought it was around 5:30 in the morning, so I was going "Why am I up?" LOL. I missed dinner hours, so I have not eaten today....I missed breakfast and lunch too. I'm a big hungry, but I'm great!! Btw, how far away are you from Chicago??

A couple of miles away from Chicago while still being in the Chicagoland area.

Ahh..the Magnificent Mile...Heaven on earth..LOL. I've never seen Taste of Chicago..but I will be there, next time I'm in Chicago, which likely won't be until summer....:grumpy:

Oh..it was disturbing on many levels...and some Victoria's Secret model is the next guest, and Regis goes, "You know, I've met her, we did a Hummer commercial together."....:silent:

Back
Top Bottom