Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Mia and anyone else who has just joined us! :)

SG - yeah, I thought it was good. I loved the new non-elimination leg twist! That's gonna make this next leg very interesting, and probably quite difficult for David and Mary. I hope they are able to stay in the running. She annoys me every now and then, but I like them a lot despite that.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Mia and anyone else who has just joined us! :)

SG - yeah, I thought it was good. I loved the new non-elimination leg twist! That's gonna make this next leg very interesting, and probably quite difficult for David and Mary. I hope they are able to stay in the running. She annoys me every now and then, but I like them a lot despite that.

Yeah, I feel the same way about them. I like them a lot more than many of the other teams, though :lol:

and I LOVE the new twist, I think it's much better than the old one :yes:

Hello, BB you are so nice...

Sad_Girl- nice to talk to you,I read some of your stories they are good too!:wave:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I feel the same way about them. I like them a lot more than many of the other teams, though :lol:

and I LOVE the new twist, I think it's much better than the old one :yes:

It's so much better, because it seemed like when all their money was taken away in previous seasons, they were always able to beg and scrounge up enough to keep them going.

This way, if they don't come in first, they could potentially be totally out of the race because of the half hour time penalty. They're already behind because of being in last place, so it's definitely a huge challenge.

I'm liking how they're changing things up. Change can be good at times! :wink:

Well, among other annoying things he does, my neighbor above me has this habit of talking on speakerphone with his gf. Last night I tried to go to bed at 8pm bc I was exhausted. I didn't get to. She called friggin 3 times. And he puts her on speaker and yells across the room. I could hear BOTH SIDES of the conversation.

I struggled with this for a bit, because I don't wanna seem like a bitch, you know? But last night at 12am I couldn't take it anymore. It's freezing cold, so I zipped up in my black hoodie and went upstairs and knocked on his door.

:lol: I forgot that someone tan like me and zipped up in a black hoodie scares people in this town, bc it is so segregated and many of the people in this area are racist.

Anyway, he didn't answer. But I heard a zip sound and other clickign type things.

After knocking twice, I went back to my apt. He had gotten off the phone and didnt call anyone the rest of the night. But he was pacing back and forth for like an hour!!!! :lol:

I mean, I know it was midnight and suspicious, but HE is the one that woke me up! I called the rental office this morning and filed a complaint. So far no phonecalls tonight :)

ThoraSEB said:

It's so much better, because it seemed like when all their money was taken away in previous seasons, they were always able to beg and scrounge up enough to keep them going.

This way, if they don't come in first, they could potentially be totally out of the race because of the half hour time penalty. They're already behind because of being in last place, so it's definitely a huge challenge.

I'm liking how they're changing things up. Change can be good at times! :wink:

I agree Thora, Sg, that was a neat twist!

Hi everyone who's come in the past while. :wave:

Mia sorry your not feeling well. :heart:

VP today was okay. It was fine till about dinner time, then it just seemed odd that he wasn't here. He should be probably cruising through LA right about now. I do miss him a ton. He was very sweet last night and I think thats what I will miss the most about him. How sweet and loving he has become. This morning when we were packing the truck up, he leaned over and nuzzled my neck with his face and said how he was going to miss my grumpy bum in the morning. And he kept calling me "dear" and "luv" all morning. :drool: :heart:

I am jealous of him though in a way. My mother adores him and she will spoil him rotten for the next month. She called me three freakin times today to ask about snacks for him and if she would need to take him shopping for clothes or anything when he got there. :madspit: :wink:

Russty, sorry that you're missing him. :( If that were me back in the day when I was married, I would have been all "freedom!!" :happy: :rockon:

Guess it's no big surprise that it didn't work out, is it? :wink: :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you I always make every attempt to be friendly :)

My night has been relaxing Brittany how about your's?

I've been good. Apparently I fell asleep at 6:30 tonight and didn't wake up until 8. I missed every meal today :sad: I watched "Heroes" and "Studio 60" which are my 2 new fav. shows this season. I didn't do my paper....:madspit: LOL.

Mia that's pretty damn funny :lol: don't put up with that - if he does know you can hear him and doesn't care then you have to stand up to him, and if he didn't know - well he sure as hell does now! :wink:

Russty :hug: Try and enjoy the little things about being on your own - there are some, believe it or not, and it helps to focus on them

It's good to take a little time every now and then to be an individual and not just part of a couple; and he'll find you hotter than ever when you get to be together again :sexywink:

I had a nice talk with Mark tonight - first time in awhile. Hopefully things will slow down for him a bit at work and we'll actually see one another from time to time now (Knocks on wood, crosses fingers)

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

I've been good. Apparently I fell asleep at 6:30 tonight and didn't wake up until 8. I missed every meal today :sad: I watched "Heroes" and "Studio 60" which are my 2 new fav. shows this season. I didn't do my paper....:madspit: LOL.

Well at least something good came out your night :)

GG!!!! :hug: *tackles* :heart:

I need to put your sig together still :reject:

FB thanks for the compliment :) I enjoy writing the fan fic, it's my fun writing exercise

Back
Top Bottom