Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea sorry you had a bad day yesterday, am just reading back. :hug:

I'm having a SIM baby. :happy::hyper:

Willlllllllllllddd Clone:love:

My monthly friend turned up today. :madwife: Went to work feeling really sick, Jules let me do clerical as i kept having to run to btahroom but i'm phobic about being sick in public places so i waited until i got sent home from work. :yuck::lmao:

Felt so lethargic when i got home i could barely get out of bed again. :lol: Think i might be anaemic. :hmm:

Back from my meeting. It went really well. I'll have more news about it next week. :)

Hi Jem! :hug: Sorry that your monthly friend is here. Hopefully your Dr will be able to help you find a solution to make it less painful. :hug:

Hi GG! :hug:

I spoke to the hospital today about my November appointment. It looks like i'll have to go through all the tests for a third time :grumpy:

I'll spare the details but one in particular isn't very pleasant and is extremely painful.

Jem you should get it checked out, they maybe able to stop it being so intense,

:scream: Blue Eyes!!!
I know.....and in Vegas the make-up artist at Sephora was getting a little wierded out because one was turning light blue and the other one light green. Once I explained, she was like....:eyebrow: Ok, lady........

:madwife: I'm a freak!!

How is everyone?
Jem.....I'm sorry you're having so much trouble :hug:

WildHoney said:
I spoke to the hospital today about my November appointment. It looks like i'll have to go through all the tests for a third time :grumpy:

I'll spare the details but one in particular isn't very pleasant and is extremely painful.

Jem you should get it checked out, they maybe able to stop it being so intense,

:madwife: tests, i hope they can help sort something out for you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom