Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca - I have no idea. The trades today were VERY surprising, but hopefully it will be good. I hope they don't trade Cloutier, but I'm not holding my breath.

thanks, mu :hug:

E said I should go back and tell his boss.who i just told fri some of the stuff he was saying to me {our usual dissagreements} to which she replied that If I don't want to follow his Opinion of how I should be doing my work...
.....that's MY right as an artist and the point of the workshop is for people to pursue their work as they wish to....with guidance and stuff.

He also said ......"since you've decided to "go your own way" [vs what he thinks is right and helpul] that his is an "opinion" that I should get Other people's opinions......THUS the Critique.

...which then E thinks that HE thinks they are mostly going to agree with him.........thus the "shock" treatment to set me "straight"
....whikle E thinks it's going to boomerang on him.....for which she wants front-row seats.

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Mucca - I have no idea. The trades today were VERY surprising, but hopefully it will be good. I hope they don't trade Cloutier, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's too bad he keeps getting injured and stuff :sigh:

Anyway on a happier note I had my first Wendy's frostie and it was very satisfying :drool:

I talked to Russty yesterday Dazz, and she's been doing pretty well. Keeping busy with the kids and her art but all in good ways I think.

And her husbands family was going to visit this weekend I think :scratch:

Hi Sami :hug: Sorry to hear about hot boy. :( :madwife: How's your cousin today?

Dazzled, Sarah suggested that, but meh. I'm too tired.

Wait, just found a couple more bottles. One of them looks like it might do the trick...

Back
Top Bottom