Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

One of my favorite things about watching soccer. :shh: :wink: They usually take their shirts off and switch with the other team. :love: :drool:

And if you know the Argentina score DON'T SAY IT!! I'm watching right now!

I didn't know that! Very cool! :drool: I haven't seen the Argentina game yet either, so no worries! :D

ThoraSEB said:

I didn't know that! Very cool! :drool: I haven't seen the Argentina game yet either, so no worries! :D

:lol: Ok good! :wink:

My little cousin is sleeping right next to me but I don't want to put her in her room because I hate being alone at night. :reject: Hot boy was supposed to come over but he didn't. :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know. :| He's been asking me to hang out all week but I've been busy and I told him to come over tonight and he kept saying he would but he wanted to see me before tonight. Anyway last night he asked me what I was doing but I couldn't hang out and I said I'd see him tomorrow he can just come over and then he said he'd let me know and he'll see what he's doing. :madwife: I mean I said to him that I was babysitting and I know there's nothing to do but he should still come over so maybe he thought it would be boring? I don't know. I can't really blame him wanting to hang out with his friends instead of with a 6 year old :wink: but like my friend said, if he liked me enough he should rather hang out with me. :sad: I thought he did!! He literally told me he liked me. Boys. They're all the same. :madwife: :lol:

sami0201 said:

I don't know. :| He's been asking me to hang out all week but I've been busy and I told him to come over tonight and he kept saying he would but he wanted to see me before tonight. Anyway last night he asked me what I was doing but I couldn't hang out and I said I'd see him tomorrow he can just come over and then he said he'd let me know and he'll see what he's doing. :madwife: I mean I said to him that I was babysitting and I know there's nothing to do but he should still come over so maybe he thought it would be boring? I don't know. I can't really blame him wanting to hang out with his friends instead of with a 6 year old :wink: but like my friend said, if he liked me enough he should rather hang out with me. :sad: I thought he did!! He literally told me he liked me. Boys. They're all the same. :madwife: :lol:

Gah! :madwife: Sorry hun. Boys suck :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Dazz :hug: :sad: I'm sorry to hear that!

thanks SG & Thora :hug: :hug:

NOW he decides I should have a critque of my work done at the workshop possibly including HIS boss.
It ALWAYS been VOLUNTEER, not forced to do it. :angry:
He has ALREADY humiliated me 3x's .

Twice in my rehab Art class-- pointing out to everyone in the classroom, while talking to one particlar person. "don't do whst SHE is doing...." ie the Wrong WAY.......and the second time in a diferent fashion.i had ro leave the room. the building and walk over to the Hudson river to calm myself down.......i was so humiliated i was crying on the street,,,,cause i couldn't hold it back any more..... then i called my sis and returned about an hour later.

Then he did one time in thew Sat workshop.......... :| about 4 o9r 6 months agao.

Now my friend E has been there for one at rehab and one at workshop.

CONTIUE in a min

SO she's heard it .... and was horrified herself. In fach he also said things to her that made her upset. very!

this was at the last hour or so of today, .he also said.while he origimally said Weds that he'd would show my work to my rehab people ............by the end of summer IF I hadn't started to do things his way..........

NOW he wants it SOONER!!! he don't know yet that i'm being forced to leave in just a few weeks.

E has 2 opinions about this ONE she thinks I have no objectivity about my work and thinks I am too hard on myself...
...so she thinks things - B&W pencil drawings- that I don't want to scan into the comp to add color because i THINK they're not good enough ARE good enough to go in .
I SAY that they don't often YET have the sort of stylished "polishedness" and a rough looking thing can have "polish" to it as well.
I base this on HUndreds of illustrations I've seen through the decdes....both as printed pieces AND as Origial work [that's then printed}

SO fot THAT she thinks I'm going to get alot of feedback saying these are good enough to go in the scanner and start coloring them.

NOW the OPPOSITE Second thing is that E thinks well, she and other's whom i've told this too as an ongoing thing of the past 1 1/2 yrs on the art comp.....

he's trying to with the with the best of intentions because he thinks my work is beautiful......"shock" me into doing things "the right aproach to the computer"having ALSO said to me
" you are SO FAR behind in your work than you peers {on the Art comp} are. Or they are light years ahead of you." :(

Well .."shock" therapy of the verbal of THIS type kind { subject}DOES NOT work well with me AT ALL. :tsk: :mad:

SO E thinks this that this critque by my peers there........she thinks HE's going to use it as another "shock" effect because she thinks THAT he thinks-- that just about everyone one else is going to agree with him.

She thinks it's going to bananna pie him back...because she thinks people will BE more receptive to my work THAN he IS.....

Last edited:
A bit bigger for you. :wink:

beckham21_jpg.jpg

:drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom