Pleban Girls Party - cuz nobody else will start a thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I think most of the party stuff is done, it's mainly getting myself ready. :reject: I need to get sandals that will go with my skirt, I wanted to get my hair cut, I need to get a picture frame (that IS for my mom), and I need to get a new burner for my barbecue.

Then when I get home, I get to clean my house, do some laundry and mow the lawn. :happy:

Go do it now. :hyper: Well the shopping anyway. The fun bit. :happy: :lol:

Barbequeue's

:drool:

bonoishot said:
Gonna go phone Rach.

Oh and Galeon i'd :love: to join the coloured Bono hair avatar gang but the 2 colours i'd have gone for Blue and Pink are already used so i'll stick to my B and W Bono av. ;)

Be back soon.

:kiss::hug:
well you could combine them and take purple!!!!!!

hey GG, the Jodix software is way better than the one i was using before.
it converted the whole of POPMart in 2hours ths morning

:happy::

waynetravis said:
hey GG, the Jodix software is way better than the one i was using before.
it converted the whole of POPMart in 2hours ths morning

:happy::

I'm using that one too... but it only lets me convert one file at the time... otherwise I"m getting an error :huh:

:) I"m converting my videos now ^^ I won't have enough disc space.. but I gotta delete something then.... oh well... I'll put it back later since everything is saved on my ipod... and I'll delete the files as soon as they're on my ipod as videos...
lol I'm gonna use iTunes for the first time in my life tomorrow.... A life with an iPod and a crappy pc is hell I tell ya!
hope my sis lets me use her laptop early, cuz I need lots of time!

kafrun said:
Oh I see how it is. Nobody invites ME to the party :angry:

AS IF you would take a Bono avatar :eyebrow:

pick a color targon! they're in the Bono gray hair thread..
colors already chosen are:
Red, green, pink, blue.. and I think yellow aswell...
enough still to pick :)

:yikes:

GG if you put the videos on your ipod and delete them from your computer, they will be deleted from your ipod next time you update it!!!

GG - I meant the PGP :p

I could never give up my Adam icon :no: Maybe we need a rainbow sleeping Adam army :hmm:

waynetravis said:
:yikes:

GG if you put the videos on your ipod and delete them from your computer, they will be deleted from your ipod next time you update it!!!

:shocked:

rly????

I mean, saving them as files I do now.. because this pc can't have itunes... windows ME... I save all my files on it.. pictures and such... and all audio/video I have...
are they gonna be deleted as soon as I plug it into my sis' laptop :faint:

Back
Top Bottom