Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
56fdd54f.jpg

You know, even tho' i have no money to go to concerts i'm still a HUGE AND MASSIVE U2 fab&one of the biggest you'll EVER find :yes:

You know my heart was like this, after watching Love&Peace: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm the biggest fan there is believe me and if i could be at EVERY concert, i wopuld be but i'm poor :sad: :(

never mind Larry being sooo hawtm it's Bono who's damn bloody HAWT on that show!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

When he started banging at Love&Peace, i was like OMFG!!!!! :faint: :combust: such cherished memories i have of seeing Bono up so close at that point in the show&boy, do i appreciate the opportunity to see it all at least once in my life :yes:

susanp6 said:
You know, even tho' i have no money to go to concerts i'm still a HUGE AND MASSIVE U2 fab&one of the biggest you'll EVER find :yes:

awww susan we know you're a BIG fan :hug:

i've only managed to go to a Canada/America with a bit of money my mammy had left me :sad: :grumpy: not the best circumstances to go to a gig, id rather have my mum, would even give up my edge meeting for that, but nowt i can do so i decided my mum would be happy with me seeing U2

:yes: she loved them too :heart:

What Wild? Are you saying that your heart doesn't COMPLETELY pund thru' your chest while watching him do that??? :eek: :shocked: :macdevil:

Oh yeah, he does OTHER stuff to me as well ,but oh my god!!!! I'm so breathless and my heart, gosh it's oh so weak :faint: :faint: Can't control it!!!! :evil: :tongue:

bonoishot said:

awww susan we know you're a BIG fan :hug:

i've only managed to go to a Canada/America with a bit of money my mammy had left me :sad: :grumpy: not the best circumstances to go to a gig, id rather have my mum, would even give up my edge meeting for that, but nowt i can do so i decided my mum would be happy with me seeing U2

:yes: she loved them too :heart:

:hug: :heart:

:reject:

I had a day dream abouy Bono in work today :shifty:

I dreamt that i was the main ballerina and he was also a dancer :confused:

I think it was the thought of him wearing those tight Tights that they were. Wouldn't leave much to the imagination :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom