Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC01766.jpg

Awww well at least he does a lot of stuff Wild eh?! :happy:

How i'd love someone to look after me at times :sigh: or better stll, have Bono look at me :combust: :faint: like he did in Glasgow :sexywink:

My bruv&i used to listen to music loads togethar and he loved U2 too&sadly i never got to tell him about my meeting with Bono :sad: :(

Hearing lots of great stuff on the radio rite now :bow:

What's the Johnny Cash thing all about Sami? :wink:

sami0201 said:

:hug:

wow that was GREAT! :bow: :love: :heart:

I love Johnny Cash - and The Wanderer is obviously (check the sig) one of my absolute favorite U2 songs, but I did not expect to be that moved by that :heart:

:hug:

Night Wild :hug: sweet dreams

Susan there is an all star tribute to Johnny Cash on TV right now

Nite Wild :evil: what do ya mean you'll be in charge?

I was asking what the johnny Cash thing's about Sami?

susanp6 said:
Oh no Jem :sad: :sad : i am so sorry about that :( : ( forgive me :hug: :hug :

My brother died the same month 12 years ago so i understand how bad it feels&it hurts me sooooo much :sad: :sad :

sorry bout yout brother susan :hug:

cancer is a terrible disease, wish there was a 100% cure for it :(

hopefully one day to save others :hug:

I had only heard the song 1 or 2 times before :reject: but it was so good! :heart:

Susan, I don't really know what it was about- it was a tribute to Johnny Cash. I only turned it on when I saw the post that the boys were next :lol:

I so wish there was a 100% cure for cancer too Jem! :yes: it's so nasty&i did hear some recent news about a poss cure recently actually :) can't remember the details but it's a new discovery anyway they seem to have come across :yes: :up:

My brother didn't have cancer but he died in VERY horrible circumstances and i've never got over it cos he really did understand me :love:

I really wouldn't want to go into the detail of what happened to my brother here :sad:

CBS is a cable channel isn't it?

The light colored cowboy hat he's been sporting a lot lately - I had sort of expected the black one from the Grammies, but he looked good anyway :drool:

and Adam in his leather jacket :drool:

susanp6 said:
I so wish there was a 100% cure for cancer too Jem! :yes: it's so nasty&i did hear some recent news about a poss cure recently actually :) can't remember the details but it's a new discovery anyway they seem to have come across :yes : :up :

My brother didn't have cancer but he died in VERY horrible circumstances and i've never got over it cos he really did understand me :love:

think i must have got wrong end of stick there somewhere, sorry about your brother though, its hard losing anyone you're close too in whatever circumstances :hug::reject:
thats good about a poss new cure in the future :up:

my mum was my best friend :up::heart:

Back
Top Bottom