Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
I can't believe it's all happening so quickly. After 4 months of pain etc it's like someone has pushed fast forward.
It'll be a huge relief to have it all be over and not have the pain :hug:

cinnaminson said:
or we'd all grab on and there'd be a long trail of Plebans floating over Melbourne
:lmao: Even better!

:bono: Let go! :uhoh:
Plebans: ... If we let go, you go higher. :evil:
:bono: ... :yikes:

trying to find just the right way to position a leather clad bono in my scrap book for maximum impact....

ponders positioning of bono .... remembers fondue from this afternoon ..... :drool:

Jen! Together at last!!
*slow-motion runs towards her through wheat field*

:wink:

Random: Does anyone else occasionally feel that Larry's playing a totally different song to everyone else in Luminous Times?
/random

Alisaura said:
Random: Does anyone else occasionally feel that Larry's playing a totally different song to everyone else in Luminous Times?
/random

:shifty: Listening now......

:giggle: I see what you mean with LT.....but it works doesn't it. :giggle: It's not something you'd expect is it :ohmy: Maybe he had lots of caffeine that day?

mysterious_jen said:
ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII jen does same,, stops to wet self laughing :lmao:
:lmao:
Well, I'm glad you didn't wait until we were doing the hugging-whirling-round-in-circle thing... :huh:

gluey said:
:giggle: I see what you mean with LT.....but it works doesn't it. :giggle: It's not something you'd expect is it :ohmy: Maybe he had lots of caffeine that day?
It does work :yes: It just struck me as slightly incongruous...
Maybe Larry and Red Bull don't mix either :wink:

Wasn't it Cin with the zipper? :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
cin and danny and i are comming to meet you ya know ali ....

so WATCH OUT !
:yikes: Invaded by the western suburbs... :help:

gluey said:
:mad: yeah, don't worry about the lone kiwi here....
What they didn't mention is that when we all meet up, we're gonna haul arse to NZ and liven up your hospital ward :evil:

*reads Jen's post*
Well okay, maybe we can do what Reggie does and swim...? Any cruise ships going across the Tasman? :scratch:

mysterious_jen said:
Gluey -
well get yer arse to australia woman .... i am so not flying over there . :| planes :yikes:

Hop on Bono's kite then....take a boat....build a bridge - isn't Oz one of NZ's Islands anyway???

:D

Yeah, I'll come over one day...promise.

cinnaminson said:
well gals, I gotta go. Nephews birthday dinner tonight. mmmmm.
Is it wrong that I don't really know how old he is, maybe between 8 and 11:eyebrow:

:hug: Bye Cin

:drool: Cake.....

cinnaminson said:
Is it wrong that I don't really know how old he is, maybe between 8 and 11:eyebrow:
Eh, they all kinda look the same at that age... :reject:

I'd better go too, there's McDonalds to be eaten...

*wonders if the Chatham islands are further from NZ than Australia is* I would have gone out there, if I'd kept up that palaeo Masters project :reject:

cinnaminson said:

byeee cin , they are snotty and smelly at any of those ages, thats all you need to know :hug:

mysterious_jen said:
ohhh bye too ali , go enjoy your maccas if thats possible, is this a date :eyebrow:
No, not a date... female co-worker decided she and I should go and have McDonalds after work today. I wasn't going to argue :lol:
We had a good gossip about stuff, it was fun :)

Back
Top Bottom