Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:

Just me? Not Wild??? :giggle: I'll see what I can do.....would you accept express courier delivery from NZ???? :D

well, if Wild gets me a Bclone, I'd love her to death aswell for sure! ofcourse I 'd accept :flirt:

ugh I'm bored...

someone help me think of something to photoshop! :hmm: I have this new pic of Bono kissing some guy, I could use that!

Galeongirl said:
ugh I'm bored...

someone help me think of something to photoshop! :hmm: I have this new pic of Bono kissing some guy, I could use that!

He could kiss me to make my back better :hyper:

:giggle:

WildHoney said:

I know :tsk:

They're talking about someone who can handle 2 men at the same time :shifty:

:madwife: PROVE IT!!!

:reject: Uhoh......scandalous rumour starter just gave herself away.... :uhoh:

gluey said:

:ohmy: Well you've come to the right place!! Wild will have you sorted in no time.....me? Nah, I'm a good girl :angel:

:lol:

:lmao: on Gluey being good

Is it just me, i knew how to do IT way before i DoNE it. I went to an all girls school and wrote a story involving sex, and i was so spot on.... maybe Plebans are born with it on the brain :drool:

WildHoney said:

:lmao: on Gluey being good

Is it just me, i knew how to do IT way before i DoNE it. I went to an all girls school and wrote a story involving sex, and i was so spot on.... maybe Plebans are born with it on the brain :drool:

:lmao: and when we're old enough for it we magically get pulled towards this site and meet each other?

Back
Top Bottom