Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Jem :clone:love :

I have the same problem with work.:madspit : We always have to go out there and they always oan because i have to leave early due to trains. No one ever offers to get me home or put me up :rolleyes :

:angry: Poor Wild. :hug: Clone:love:

I can normally get a lift from dave but its just the point of the thing. :angry: Yeah its quite a way for them, but where they live is quite far from me. A bit of give and take sometimes people. :angry: They could all easily club together for taxi's which would only be a few quid each. They said "we can club together and get a taxi home for you." They are obviously missing the point. :rolleyes::|

WildHoney said:
Plebans all over the world having to simultaneously. reboot their pc

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ohmy:

It's all about pushing buttons on the hard drive.....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm....something to think about in the future :hmm:

*Total virgin here :reject:*

:ohmy: Well you've come to the right place!! Wild will have you sorted in no time.....me? Nah, I'm a good girl :angel:

:lol:

gluey said:

Sidenote.....is it just me or is the yippie smiley spelt wrong.....I keep wanting to type Yippee!!!

i think you're right, gluey!

I was sort of looking at the spelling of it yesterday and thinking someething's "off" here...:scratch:....and you got it! :yes:

yipee has a political group out of the mid-late '60's here in the USA, gluey. which is probably why the spelling jumped out at me. :D

Galeongirl said:

:wink: find me one and I"ll love you forever!

:sigh: if we could clone tha't dbe nice..

Just me? Not Wild??? :giggle: I'll see what I can do.....would you accept express courier delivery from NZ???? :D

Back
Top Bottom