Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:rant: I am soooooooo angry!!!!

(ooh, just got an email from my old friend - F#ck Hard!! :madwife: DAMN THE SPAM!!)

I just realised that I'm going to be in hospital when the Rugby World Cup final is on!! And OF COURSE the All Blacks will be in it!! :rant:

Wonder if I will be lucid enough to watch TV

A wine glass that craig bought me from the Lake District on the anniversary of my mums death got broken sometime today when kat was washing up. :sad::scream::sad: I was gonna wash up when i got home and i walk into the kitchen and theres no washing up left out just this broken glass. :(

I've just spent the last 10 minutes crying about it :reject: I don't know why but i seem overly emotional. Its not even anywhere near PMS/that time of the month. :slant:

gluey said:
:rant: I am soooooooo angry!!!!

(ooh, just got an email from my old friend - F#ck Hard!! :madwife: DAMN THE SPAM!!)

I just realised that I'm going to be in hospital when the Rugby World Cup final is on!! And OF COURSE the All Blacks will be in it!! :rant:

Wonder if I will be lucid enough to watch TV

That's nearly as bad as when my SIL told us she was getting married . As soon as Ni told me the date i said "That's the FA Cup final,:grumpy: Bet Arsenal get there " Ni said don't be silly they won't get there 3 years in a row

They did , so i had to sit there in a church whilst my dad & brother watched us win the cup :grumpy:

bonoishot said:
A wine glass that craig bought me from the Lake District on the anniversary of my mums death got broken sometime today when kat was washing up. :sad::scream::sad: I was gonna wash up when i got home and i walk into the kitchen and theres no washing up left out just this broken glass. :(

I've just spent the last 10 minutes crying about it :reject: I don't know why but i seem overly emotional. Its not even anywhere near PMS/that time of the month. :slant:

:hug: :sad: Oh no....that's awful! It's ok to cry about it....:hug: :hug:

bonoishot said:

Aww Jem :hug::sad: , i cry over things like that all the time.

gluey said:

:hug: :sad: Oh no....that's awful! It's ok to cry about it....:hug : :hug :

Thanks i feel like less of an idiot. Its such a pretty glass, i don't get many things like that and he'd bought it to cheer me, due to the day it was.

Galeongirl said:
aww Jem:hug :

it seems like women just have days like that... :sigh : why don't men ever feel like this?

:hug: Thanks. I wouldn't normally cry over a glasss though. :lmao: I nearly started crying over everyone at work having the xmas work do near them. :reject: They all live near work which is about 30 minutes car journey for me and everytie we have a evening out i have to travel up there. Im sick of it, it would be nice if they made the effort for a change. But they say its too far. Well, thats what its like for me. :mad::mad:

Oh and hi girls. :hug: Sorry for the whining. How are you all? :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom