Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gluey
Bisous02.gif

WildHoney said:

:yikes:

I really don't know how that happened :shifty:

:ohmy: And closing........Sicy had better watch out!!! That'll be a day to break out the champagne when you overtake Sicy!! :bow:

WildHoney said:

I didn't tell you i had to dress up as you to get him :sexywink:

So if you had the 2 B's butt nekkid in front of you but could only choose 1 which would you choose :evil:

:wink: sadly enough, I'm afraid you're gonna have to put up with Bono in this case...

:uhoh: :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi ladies :kiss: Good news: the Sox are in the playoffs! Bad news: people stay home and watch the game which kills business. Good news: if they go out to eat, they want to go somewhere where they can watch. I was closing the lounge in the bar and because of the Sox, I made over $100 tonight.

Wel done to you & the Sox :applaud: :yippie:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

THAT's a loaded questrion, I'd say. :hmm: :D

WILD!!:hug:
Gluey!:hug:
gg2!:hug:

Dazz :kiss:

Sorry i disappeared PC crashed and then i got dragged to bed by a sexy Irishman :drool: , I still haven't found out what Bono did with NI :lol:

As to you question, i really don't know. It's atricky one when friends or Relatives let you down like that

My SIL promised me a U2 ticket for Dublin and failed to produce :madwife:, lucky i got hold of some

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:reject: I'm sorry! I just can't help how I feel!

:uhoh: damn, I really sound pathetic right now...

:wink: but it means more Bono for you!

:shrug: Well, you do listen to Enrique......says it all really....

:madwife: Wild!!! You gotta share Bono with me since Gg doesn't want him!! Mmmmm Dr Robert should have nice healing hands for my back......:drool:

Back
Top Bottom