Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi ladies :kiss: Good news: the Sox are in the playoffs! Bad news: people stay home and watch the game which kills business. Good news: if they go out to eat, they want to go somewhere where they can watch. I was closing the lounge in the bar and because of the Sox, I made over $100 tonight.

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi ladies :kiss: Good news: the Sox are in the playoffs! Bad news: people stay home and watch the game which kills business. Good news: if they go out to eat, they want to go somewhere where they can watch. I was closing the lounge in the bar and because of the Sox, I made over $100 tonight.

then go Sox! :wink:

... even though the Tigers missed the playoffs this year.

Funny moment at work: I walk up to the bar and hear a convo in progress between 2 customers. The only thing I heard was Yeah, stick it right in there. I had to try sooo hard not to laugh. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
On monday we watched the Lorax, today we read a childrens book aloud a la kindergarten and then watched an old tv show...which no one probably remembers...

I'm the baby, gotta love me!

What was the old show, Bri? If it was a US show, maybe I'd know it.

I'm the old person, gotta love me! :wink:

That's awesome Bri! :love: My theology teacher who I adore(and who still hasn't replied to my e-mail :mad: ) showed us an episode of Sex and the City.:love: I think it had something to with feminism and being comfortable with yourself. All I remember thinking is We are watching SATC. In a Catholic school. In Theology. Oh the irony. :lol: That was one of the many reasons I love(d) him in the most non romantic and platonic way possible. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
That's awesome Bri! :love: My theology teacher who I adore(and who still hasn't replied to my e-mail :mad: ) showed us an episode of Sex and the City.:love: I think it had something to with feminism and being comfortable with yourself. All I remember thinking is We are watching SATC. In a Catholic school. In Theology. Oh the irony. :lol: That was one of the many reasons I love(d) him in the most non romantic and platonic way possible. :wink:

Platonic...yeah, sure sure. :tongue:

Omg, that's hilarious though! 5 starz for him! :lol:

We were all laughing our asses off. Hence inspiring my sig.

daygloeyes2 said:
That's awesome Bri! :love: My theology teacher who I adore(and who still hasn't replied to my e-mail :mad: ) showed us an episode of Sex and the City.:love: I think it had something to with feminism and being comfortable with yourself. All I remember thinking is We are watching SATC. In a Catholic school. In Theology. Oh the irony. :lol:

SATC? In a Catholic school theology class? :ohmy: :shame:

I won't tell if you don't. :lol:

Meetings! :madwife:

Sorry to hear about the Great Pen Conspiracy, Bri! :hug: At least your exam will be memorable :wink:

Hey Jo and DG :hug:

My housemate quotes that Dinosaurs phrase all the time...

*misses gluey terribly* :sad:

Am considering chicken satay for lunch :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Platonic...yeah, sure sure. :tongue:

Omg, that's hilarious though! 5 starz for him! :lol:
When I say platonic, I dont mean it in the way you use platonic to describe how you feel about a certain prof. :sexywink: We also watched Gattaca, Billy Elliot, and an episode of The Simpsons in that class. Yes, he was teh man. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
We also watched Gattaca, Billy Elliot, and an episode of The Simpsons in that class. Yes, he was teh man. :love:

Was it the episode where Homer decided not to go to church one Sunday and instead started his own religion?

You really can make a case for showing that Simpsons ep in a theology class ... and it's also very funny. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom