Pleban Girls Party - Commandeering a ship to get U2 Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
A geography lesson for DG: Detroit is only four hours drive from Toronto. :wink: :hinthint:

on the subject of Geography, I'm also four hours north of Detroit :wink: :lmao: and therefore North of TO as well

DG I think I might have trouble crossing the border if I did that :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

on the subject of Geography, I'm also four hours north of Detroit :wink: :lmao: and therefore North of TO as well

SG! We can show everyone our route on DG's right palm!

"SG lives here (points to left side of hand), she met jobob here (points to somewhere below thumb), they drove to the Canadian border here ..."

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
jo really? :hyper: id love to see you again. our 5 minute meet in north station wasnt long enough. :lol:

Really. People drive from here to TO all the time. Have little car, will travel. :)

And no, five minutes was not long enough. That was totally my fault.

Drea said:
I think at 11 I'll make myself "appear offline" on MSN.. *is feeling :evil: but dammit, it's definitely past the time I want to go out*

It is getting late to go out on a schoolnight, as they say. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Its adorable because you werent the one chasing them.:lol:

Exactly! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey SG, someone thanked you among others for inspiring them to post a story in fanfic. :cute: :heart:

Really? :eek: :happy: I haven't had any time to look at any of the fan fic here recently

:hug: How are you tonight? Gotten any good mail lately? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Really? :eek: :happy I haven't had any time to look at any of the fan fic here recently

:hug: How are you tonight? Gotten any good mail lately? :shifty

Well I went in to check out the drama in fanfic, and at the start of a story it mentions you, youvedownwhat, and u2bonogirl. :cute:

I'm good! I only wished you had been here earlier. :( Things got going, but it wasn't the same without you. :heart:
How was your outing with the youngins, today?

I'm a touch cranky with the university and their instructions regarding important dates that are vague and contradictory. :angry:
Otherwise I'm good. How are you? :hug:

Oooo....mail? :hyper:
I haven't looked yet....:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm good! I only wished you had been here earlier. : ( Things got going, but it wasn't the same without you. :heart:
How was your outing with the youngins, today?

I'm a touch cranky with the university and their instructions regarding important dates that are vague and contradictory. : angry:
Otherwise I'm good. How are you? :hug:

Oooo....mail? :hyper:
I haven't looked yet....: shifty:

Today was fun - I got two hole-in-one's playing Putt-putt golf :happy: :rockon: :D but then I got sunburn on the insides of my knees (On the back of my legs) :grumpy:

Your university ! :madwife: I think I may need to come down there and kick some Canadian Educational people's butts! Don't they know they're supposed to be taking good care of you? You are their Brightest Star, after all! :wink:

and I may have just sent something :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom