Pleban Girls Party - Commandeering a ship to get U2 Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is setting here voting for two hours solid for one person really not enough? :grumpy:

Alright, baby, bring it on! I'm up for an all night vote-a-thon next week :madwife:

<clearly has no life :reject:

dazzledbylight said:
SG did you go on the job interview ..?

caught the post very quik in trying to catch up a day ago

yeah it looks like I didn't get the job, though. :( he said the job started next monday and so he would be calling back the people he was hiring tuesday or wednesday and I never got a call :sigh:

Meh :| it was just a job. More time to focus on writing; I just thought the extra money would help a lot.

I did get three chapters done for my novel today :happy:

:hug: Bye Dazz! :heart:

I'm such a geek :lol: I went to look up information on the remaining contestants and Toby lists U2 as his favorite band, and I got all excited: :hyper: :lmao:

speaking of jobs i really dont wanna work tomorrow. im closing and im on with just the head waitress whos a bitch and has a baby who looks just like the owner. whos married with 6 kids. :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:
speaking of jobs i really dont wanna work tomorrow. im closing and im on with just the head waitress whos a bitch and has a baby who looks just like the owner. whos married with 6 kids. :tsk:

:yikes: :uhoh: Wow, that sounds awkward DG :ohmy:

But generally speaking, you like your job, right? :hug: I hope so, it makes such a difference

Back
Top Bottom