Pleban Girls Party - come sail away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: what alcohol?

:tsk: pure alcohol is deadly!

:drool: wish I had some baileys here.... man I love that stuff so much... :shifty: apparently a certain other person loves it aswell.... and I'll always associate it with him since that's what he drank the night he gave me the huge bearhug :drool: *gets lost in reliving that night*

:drool: my idea exactly... does it, like with Guinness, taste better in Dubby?

:shifty: I had an idea of baileys involving a certain irishman's chest.... now that'd be a treat!

:yawn: time for me to go to bed... it's getting late and I must study for my exams this week!
:uhoh: is it a coincidence that I type study as stupid automatically? and my version of coincidence suddenly becomes coindicense.... :huh: my typing skills are breaking down

So someone asked me how Gav was, and my reply was 'Well, I'll tell you..." (Cue Monty Python musical accompaniment :wink: )

Heh :shifty: we aren't talking this week. :uhoh:

don't worry, it sounds much worse than it is. I was just bugging him with my concern, being so worried about him spending so much time at the pub, etc... and I was making myself sick between worrying over him and being frustrated that I couldn't talk to him too much about things going on in my own life. Of course he listened when I talked, but I didn't feel like I ought to burden him. So yesterday we had a little spat and decided to take this week and deal with each of our own issues on our own. I'm supposed to call him back next Sunday.

He was very sweet about it; he kept telling me that all I needed to know, to remember for this week was that he loved me and that that was the only thing that really mattered. He promised to take care of himself and I did the same.

I miss him so much, though! :scream: :lol:

I've had to fight the urge to dial the phone all day :reject:

Hey Dazz :hug: how are you? It's nice to see you here at a normal daylight hour :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
So someone asked me how Gav was, and my reply was 'Well, I'll tell you..."

He was very sweet about it; he kept telling me that all I needed to know, to remember for this week was that he loved me and that that was the only thing that really mattered. He promised to take care of himself and I did the same.

I miss him so much, though! :scream: :lol:

I've had to fight the urge to dial the phone all day :reject:

Hey Dazz :hug: how are you? It's nice to see you here at a normal daylight hour :wink:

*blink, blink*
DAYLIGHT?! What's that?!??

:wink:

as I was just saying above.....since i have more hours in my art study now during the week - i can pop in here & there between say 3P and anywhere between 5:30P to about 7P USA EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. SOme times a little later - 7:30 depending on when the person who I have to leave about 15 mins before she does has decided to split & I have to shut down the puters & put the periphials away, as well. :)

I'm glad Gav is flexible enough to see what he has to deal with as well as let you deal with what you need to deal with. and :hug: sure....it's hard not to pick up the phone!

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it's good that we can step back and cool off rather than fight over little things because of outside stress :yes:

Makes me feel very grown up :lol:

that sounds like a decent deal for you, then :up: too bad it's been so quiet around here lately :sigh: but maybe it will pick up again soon *hopes*

I just spent the afternoon helping my mom to re-paint some faded weather worn garden statuary - she did the gnomes and fairies mostly, and I did a couple of wooden signs (One which said welcome to the garden' and one which says 'two spoiled kittie live here' :giggle: ) and a plaster face that is displayed on the tree in our front yard to make it look like it's smiling :cute:

17.gif

16.gif

8.gif

3.gif

2.gif

:scream: I'm addicted to calling my boyfriend!

Sad_Girl said:

that sounds like a decent deal for you, then :up: too bad it's been so quiet around here lately :sigh: but maybe it will pick up again soon *hopes*

:yes: :happy:

well at least when it'ts more quiet i look at a few other threads oo. And sometimes comment there as well!

Like just this past Sat, when you popped in later while drea & I were talking and andberlin had also just dropped in....i had gone off to finish reading the fuss at the previous product red thread, that I hadn't finishing reading.
IN FACI I hadn't quite finished it when i looked down at the time and it was right at the next 20 min mark-- and i didn't have any more money to continue - so i had to jump off right there WITHOUT coming back to say TTFN, thern.

Last edited:
I noticed - you don't often do that, but it wasn't hard to figure out it was something like that. I doubt anyone suspected you stormed out without saying goodbye or anything :p :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
17.gif

16.gif

8.gif

3.gif

2.gif

:scream: I'm addicted to calling my boyfriend!

:giggle: Lucky you!

SOunds like you & your mom got some good work done, that'll make your yard llook livelier!

I've been occasionally bopping around with digicamera & taking LOTSA flowwers/sring green trees & flowering trees pics! in various parks/gradens & the litle gradens in front of the small apt buildings and Browne buildings around our neighborhood. :drool: :happy:

fixed TYPOS that made sentence indecipherable [or just about! !

Last edited:
Yeah, the leaves are finally starting to pop out here, and I noticed today we have buds on out lilac bush :happy: it's the first year it will flower, and we were very worried that the deer would have eaten too much of it to let that happen, but I saw the buds with my own eyes today

Spring is definitely a very inspirational time for artistic types :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, the leaves are finally starting to pop out here, and I noticed today we have buds on out lilac bush :happy: it's the first year it will flower, and we were very worried that the deer would have eaten too much of it to let that happen, but I saw the buds with my own eyes today

Spring is definitely a very inspirational time for artistic types :yes:

:happy: GLAD to hear thr Lialacs made it through without being "nibbled to death" !

I remember noticing wghen I'd go up oto East Langsing on memorial day weekend for MediaWest-- how our trees will haved turned the full summer green, while of then in EL they were still much brighter, lighter green {which I love, too!} , and some times still leaf & budding out.

of course that makes sense with the higher latittudes....but I'd never been Nreally NOrth of the NYC area at that time of yeat to notice that.

Last edited:
Wild, Ironing sucks :lol: I don't do it :reject:

1.gif

Hey Thora :hug:

Dazz, my mom's garden is still wintery, though the grass is greening up. It will take awhile, but then it's usually bright and cheery well into the autumn.

this year, her pretty painted fairies and gnomes may be just as bright as the flowers!

Cherub2.jpg

Momsgarden001.jpg

Momsrosebush002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom