Pleban Girls Party - Come one, come all; this party's too small!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I recently noticed my post count, and I wanted to put my 15,000th one here.

Just wanted to say that I have appreciated getting to know all of you over the last year and a bit. I was a bit hesitant when I first joined in this thread, but you all welcomed me, and I've become great friends with you.

You girls rock, and I couldn't ask for better friends than each and every one of you. Love you! :heart:

Thora am so glad you joined in. :hug::heart::hug:

15000. :rockon::hyper:

WildHoney said:
I promise i won't corrupt all those innocent boys :lol:

:lmao: now there's a promise you won't be able to keep!

:tsk:

:uhoh: oh and I ran into him yesterday btw.... he said he's gonna get me for this... with an evil grin on his face.... but he loved the photoshop :giggle: he's gonna hang it over his bed!

ThoraSEB said:

Just wanted to say that I have appreciated getting to know all of you over the last year and a bit. I was a bit hesitant when I first joined in this thread, but you all welcomed me, and I've become great friends with you.

You girls rock, and I couldn't ask for better friends than each and every one of you. Love you! :heart:

:hug: Thora

We're so glad you joined us here! :heart: :yes:

10.gif

Hi am just cooking my tea so can't stay long. :hug::kiss:

Am gonna try get on here later though. Have just been tired/ not ahd the motivation to hang around here alot recently. :(

SG do you get to talk to Gav again today? :hyper:

Drea glad to hear you have no more dentist appointments for a while. :hug: Dentists. :yikes:

Better go before i end up with a burnt tea. :lol: Hope to catch you girls later. :kiss:

X

Pretty good - sunny, but a tad chilly. I've been spoiled by the nice 70 & 80 degree weather lately :wink: the 60's feel downright cold now :lol:

I'm TRYING to motivate myself to clean up my room, take out the trash, etc... etc... but I just keep setting here finding new pics to :drool: over - :shrug: whats a girl going to do? :sexywink:

bonoishot said:

SG do you get to talk to Gav again today? :hyper:

Nope, tomorrow. He's at a bike weekend today, then I have a fundraiser thing for the youth group tomorrow, so it won't be until ten or eleven tomorrow night :sigh: but tomorrow is still better than two, three, four days :lol:

:hug: I hope I get to hang out with you here for a bit later; we've missed you. I've been absent a lot more lately, too. Seems everyone has these days. :sigh: the boys need to work faster on that new album :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Aww Thora:hug:

I feel the same way too :love::heart:

:drool: am eating dessert, just got out of work
Chocolate fondant cake with cranberry sauce and whipped cream

now all I need is a Bonochest or a certain other person's chest to put it on and eat ot off :drool:

Back
Top Bottom