Pleban Girls Party - Come one, come all; this party's too small!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
well in other movies he doesn't do much for me... but as James Bond :drool: oooh GG likesh...

:combust:

:shifty: not that the amount of shirtless scénes has anything to do with that or anything.....

:hug: I'm off watching the movie again!

Pervert :tsk:

He comes from NI's county and i've been to his childhood town many times. He was born in the same hospital as NI although he's like 13 years older :lol:

Drea said:

What happened? :hug:

Why are MEN such ar:censored:les

NI suffers from rheumatism in his back and he's suffering badly at the moment everytime i open my mouth to help he's :rant::yell:

And worst of all he give me a real nasty look when i said i'd get the doctor out :sad:

I'm used to him going into rants , a side effect of the meningitis but he really scared me tonight.:sad:

dazzledbylight said:
:eek:hny: menigitis?!??

Yes NI had it in Nov 1997 and it was touch and go whether he'd pull through. Luckily fr once our health service was wonderful and i couldn't fault his care

It was the worst two weeks of my life :sad:

He's lucky no lasting scaresbut the temper thing. He'll go for ages and be fine but his tollerence level used to be a lot higher. He'll go into the spell his in at the moment and then suddenly it'll dawn on him how he's acting and he'll snap out of it

He's very good at covering it up in front of other people and it's only me & his mum that notice

Back
Top Bottom