Pleban Girls Party: Cmon, sneak on in to the photobooth, things are gettin hot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a look at that earlier today! :drool: As far as I can tell it's the same price in Canada & the States, and right now is actually LESS than what I paid for my 2nd generation U2 iPod like 7 months ago. *pouts*

ThoraSEB said:
I had a look at that earlier today! :drool: As far as I can tell it's the same price in Canada & the States, and right now is actually LESS than what I paid for my 2nd generation U2 iPod like 7 months ago. *pouts*

Ok so it's the same as my video i-pod except for red click wheel, the boys signatures and the exclusive 30 min video....

I think that's my birthday pressie sorted :lol:

WildHoney said:

Ok so it's the same as my video i-pod except for red click wheel, the boys signatures and the exclusive 30 min video....

I think that's my birthday pressie sorted :lol:

I'd love to get it. :drool: But I have to control myself. I just spent almost 2 grand on my new computer. I need to keep a little money in my savings account! :lol:

OK, here's one picture of me at my friends before prom. I looooved my dress this year. :heart:

008_18A.jpg

Thora, it's just confusing because a ticket with a discount card seems to cost more than a normal adult fare! That's so odd! Lol!

Hi Wild! :hug: Sorry am a bit distracted...

Hi daygloeyes... have we met? :wave:

It's alright, I understand. :) BTW, looks like Hawaii definetly isn't happening, and it's all my fault. :|

I've got to go eat something, I'll be back if anyone is actually on. :lol: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom