Pleban Girls Party: Cmon, sneak on in to the photobooth, things are gettin hot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello! :hug:

Sami - I noticed that too! :drool: It would be pretty damn cool! I got my U2 iPod in October, so it's still relatively new to me, and it's my first iPod. I just shelled out the big bucks for my new computer, so it's hard to justify another couple of hundred right away! :lol:

:lol: Thora

I've had mine since the day it came out in 2004. :nerd: So it's old in ipod years (lol) and I have been having problems with it for the past few months and it's not under warantee anymore!

sami0201 said:
:lol: Thora

I've had mine since the day it came out in 2004. :nerd: So it's old in ipod years (lol) and I have been having problems with it for the past few months and it's not under warantee anymore!

Yeah, I remember hearing about those problems. That sucks, so if you can get a new one, then go for it!! :D I'm glad to have the second generation one, so at least it's colour screen and can hold photos too. It would just be neat to have a newer one. :)

Aww :cute: I'm doing pretty good. It's a beautiful day today so I had my lunch on our patio outside. :drool:

Today the unrated version of Mr & Mrs Smith comes out on DVD so I'm picking that up after work. :hyper: :combust:

ThoraSEB said:
Aww :cute: I'm doing pretty good. It's a beautiful day today so I had my lunch on our patio outside. :drool:

Today the unrated version of Mr & Mrs Smith comes out on DVD so I'm picking that up after work. :hyper: :combust:

Its beena nice day here too. :D

Cool. I've never seen that film though. I'm so behind on movies. :lol:

bonoishot said:
Cool. I've never seen that film though. I'm so behind on movies. :lol:

It's really good. Besides, I love Brad Pitt. :combust: And Angelina's not bad to look at either. :lol: I've said that she's one of the very few women that I'd switch sides for. :lmao:

Hi girls & Wayne :drool:

bonothrust6ew.gif

Back
Top Bottom