Pleban Girls Party: Cmon, sneak on in to the photobooth, things are gettin hot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I'll be taking more pics of myself and random things to mess around with the editing and stuff. I'm a bit of a photography geek. :nerd:

I'll take some pics tonight, and put them up tomorrow.

Me too :love: :drool:

Do you know about photography and stuff?? I've become really interested in the past few months, I've always loved to take pictures though. A couple of months ago I got an old Pentax K1000 manual camera. It's so awesome. :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm just so angry and frustrated. This fucking illness ruined what would have been a good senior year and now I have to do it all over again.

I know. I'm sorry to hear you were ill, I hope you're getting better now. :hug: They should definitely be more understanding towards you! Sometimes people can be so thoughtless and stupid, that really winds me up! Just hang in there and think this time next year it'll be over! :)

Well done on the waitressing job btw. :hyper: :happy:

Sami you have inspired me to see i i have a black/white setting on my camera tommorow. :hyper: :lol:

OK really going. must. drag. self. away. :crack:

So when I call, don't even talk. :angry :Just pass the phone to them. :angry :

You wont hear a sound from me. :angry:

BYe my lovelies. :heart:

Jem
x

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Me too :love: :drool:

Do you know about photography and stuff?? I've become really interested in the past few months, I've always loved to take pictures though. A couple of months ago I got an old Pentax K1000 manual camera. It's so awesome. :drool:

Yeah, I know a fair bit. It's one of my hobbies. I've taken a couple of classes, and two of my photos have won several awards.

Very cool camera! :up: I've had mostly crap cameras, except in my classes we could use the school's cameras for our photo shoots. This was a long time ago though. I can't remember what kind of cameras they were, but they were pretty sweet.

Okay, my work day is over so I'm taking off now. Be back in a few hours. :hug:

Sami - if you ever have questions about photography, let me know! I always love talking about it, and learning more. :up:

Chatrooms are quite funny, I was in one once and a girl spoke to me, she said she was the best friend of Edge's daughter. I was like, hmm, okay! :lol:

I'm doing alright, thanks :hug:

It's been a bit of a long day - my sister and nephew are fighting and I managed to get in the middle. I was just trying to help, but it's not the most comfortable place to be, between a rock and a hard place :huh:

Heh heh... I know my brain is fried because there must be some word play possibility here with 'The Edge' and a 'hard place' but I can't quite figure out how to phrase it :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing alright, thanks :hug:

It's been a bit of a long day - my sister and nephew are fighting and I managed to get in the middle. I was just trying to help, but it's not the most comfortable place to be, between a rock and a hard place :huh:

Heh heh... I know my brain is fried because there must be some word play possibility here with 'The Edge' and a 'hard place' but I can't quite figure out how to phrase it :lol:

The Edge has a hard place? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom