Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They hugged each other tightly. “Be brave, don’t cry” were the thoughts going through her mind, those efforts useless as the tears grew too heavy for her eyes to contain. He held her face wiping her tears away with his thumbs and gently placing a kiss on her lips.
You don’t realise how beautiful you truly are, do you?” She smiled as the tears once more began to form; quickly she buried her head into his chest to stop him from seeing.
He whispered gently into her ear “I really do adore you, you do know that don’t you? I’ll miss you honey”. She looked into his blue eyes and nodded. “I better go now, I need to get to the departure gate, will you be ok? NOOOOOOOOO her heart wanted to scream, but managed to compose herself as she agreed. They kissed once more and he walked away towards the gate. As she watched him walk into the distance her heart aching like never before, she was annoyed that he didn’t look back. Then she realised he probably didn’t look back because he didn’t want her to see his tears…

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Dissy, you were in Toronto and you didn't come visit me?!?! :shocked:

I stalked you:shifty: I guess my disguise was a good one.

Nooo I didn't come visit you:( sorry. We went for a weekend. Mr Dis had to go up to a GM plant for a work thingy....we went to the zoo..holy shit! It's big!

OMG! My son just had a MAJOR DIAPER BLOW OUT! It's all over the place!:shocked: I see it on the bouncy seat too NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BRB.

Oooh I see wild:hyper:

awww whats wrong:( :( :( :( :hug:

Diaper blow out taken care of:yikes:

living room smells like burning banana.....:lmao: he's not ready for those I guess.

WildHoney said:
See my little story above :sigh:

I'm NI-less until at least Saturday :sad:

He went to Ireland today for his aunt's funeral

awww I just read :( :( so sorry about this:hug:

Hey FB:wave: didn't see ya there.

I don't know what wilders doing...he's making this creaky swinging door like noise..I don't know if he is dissatisfied or just making the noise because he can. I may have to go:lol:

Back
Top Bottom