Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As resident bitch I have to warn you if you keep typing like that, it will not be a good thing.
threaten.gif

Not appreciated around here :no:

DG! :hug

1 day, 22 hours, 43 minutes :hyper: OMG! it doesn't seem quite real - we started been talking about this since December of 2004 - then he mentioned it again around New Years of 2007 and we've talked about it all year - and it's actually happening! :happy: :faint:

SG there was a bad fire in a neighborhood in Boston. It started in a restaurant and spread to other businesses. 2 Boston firefightes were killed. :(

Wow - I guess I've been in my own little world and hadn't heard about that. I'm so sorry to hear it :sad: It's been a tough fall for firefighters and rescue workers; I know they just lost two NYC firefighters last week and the rescue workers in the mine before that :(

GG - I am so excited - it's unreal. I was just watching Big Brother and got this silly euphoric feeling when I realized the next time the show is on (Sunday night) I'll be watching it with Gav :heart:

Oh, thats nice.

I have to take the small car, Mr GG needs the truck.
So....I won't be able to bring back any furniture.
But :D my mom found a bunch of old photo albums and documents, some in German, so I'll be able to bring all of those home :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom