Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

he lands in Grand Rapids at 8 o'clock Saturday :hyper: and we're going out to dinner and staying at a hotel that night, then spending part of the next day doing a little shopping ( GR has a BIG mall :drool: ) for Tommy's birthday present, taking in whatever Grand Rapids has to offer, and then coming back here to show him around where I live and spend the night at home relaxing. :heart:

Sounds cool :hug:

"Relaxing" is taht what you call it :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:drool : REALLY good SG!

apparently he never got my email :grumpy: damn you microsoft! (and it wasn't a lie, cause he always looks me in the eye when he talks!) As expected he wanted to see my guitar and played a bit on it :drool :
he was scruffy, god that looks HOT on him! :combust:
:shifty: and he was wearing his blue boxers again.... he didn't wear a belt so his pants were fairly low :lol: and he was scratching an itch on his belly and yea, my eyes followed... :shifty: :drool:
and when he let me and bassplayergirl into his classroom we talked a bit about my guitar and amp and when he went downstairs he said he liked my shirt :combust:

I was wearing pink :drool :

Microsoft :madwife:

At least you got some good looks today :drool:

MAybe if i dressed as a schoolgirl :shifty:

1 day, 3 hours, 59 minutes
582.gif

just 27 more hours :hyper:

Last edited:
Oh, I know what I wanted to ask: does anyone here have U2's cover of Paint It Black? I used to have it ( LOOOVE it) but can't seem to loacte it now :sad:

WildHoney said:

Found it :hyper: Just uploading it for you :hug:

I agree, it's like Unchained Melody i think rhat better than the original too :yes:

Oooooh yeah :combust: Bono's voice is like liquid sex on that one :drool:

It really is amazing how just his voice can be such an aphrodisiac :love:

Oooh, sweaty GG :flirt: :hug: :giggle:

What about Jolls Holland version of Velvet Dress? Isn't his voice more than like liquid sex in that one? I'd say it's melted sex :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom