PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DAZ!! :hug:

cool! I haven't found any good trades lately and even if I did I'm not sure I'd have time. Probably this summer I'll do more. But that's sweet that you thought of me! :heart:

:wave: Laura and GG!

DAZ!! :hug:

cool! I haven't found any good trades lately and even if I did I'm not sure I'd have time. Probably this summer I'll do more. But that's sweet that you thought of me! :heart:

:hug:

:hmm: I think they're all made by Srathmore.....
there's vellum in 2 finishings, Bristol Board in 2 finishes, watercolor , drawing and ? something(s?) else
they even have a variety-pack pad of several different types! :heart:

Hey Weldy, haven't talked to you in ages. How are you and your dad doing? :hug: Have you heard any of the new album?

I was just trying to think - I don't think I posted in the first PGP thread, I think I came in a few days later, during the second. I think you were a week or two after me. :heart:

Haven't been around in ages VP...mainly because the internet modem is being fishy....and for other reasons too (that I'm not disclosing yet)

My father and I are doing alright...a little :crazy:ed....but fine.

I've been listening to some of the new album through Myspace and it's really good so far :up:

I think so too VP...even though I still have my first post ever :reject:

Glad you're doing mostly okay, Weldy, and I hope the rest gets better soon. :)

As far as the posts in the last thread, re listening now or waiting, I guess everyone has their own criteria for what or when they'll listen. My big thing was that I wasn't willing to listen to individual songs if they all leaked separately, I wanted to hear the whole album at once. So, when the whole thing leaked, I was thrilled, and didn't even hesitate to listen. I heard the whole thing as they intended us to, and I'm happy with that. I really have no moral problem with hearing it early. I have the box set on preorder (Jem :kiss: ) and I'm going to be going out to get the cd the day it's released. I honestly don't understand the reasoning for waiting, but if that's what's important for some of you, that's cool. :)

Glad you're doing mostly okay, Weldy, and I hope the rest gets better soon. :)

As far as the posts in the last thread, re listening now or waiting, I guess everyone has their own criteria for what or when they'll listen. My big thing was that I wasn't willing to listen to individual songs if they all leaked separately, I wanted to hear the whole album at once. So, when the whole thing leaked, I was thrilled, and didn't even hesitate to listen. I heard the whole thing as they intended us to, and I'm happy with that. I really have no moral problem with hearing it early. I have the box set on preorder (Jem :kiss: ) and I'm going to be going out to get the cd the day it's released. I honestly don't understand the reasoning for waiting, but if that's what's important for some of you, that's cool. :)

I don't know. There's something exciting about going out of your way to go to the record store (yikes, am I that old?) the day it comes out, putting it on the big stereo and listening to the whole thing. The putting it in your car and listening to it non-stop for days on end. Don't know why I couldn't do that with a leaked copy. I guess it;s just a quirk - no real reason. BUt now that I've set my mind to it, I'm not going back!

I don't know. There's something exciting about going out of your way to go to the record store (yikes, am I that old?) the day it comes out, putting it on the big stereo and listening to the whole thing. The putting it in your car and listening to it non-stop for days on end. Don't know why I couldn't do that with a leaked copy. I guess it;s just a quirk - no real reason. BUt now that I've set my mind to it, I'm not going back!

Hey, I'm older than you! :lol:

Like I said, if that's your preference, that's cool. :) I just feel sort of bad for you guys for missing out, if that even makes sense. Like...this isn't hyperbole at all...but this album is so fucking awesome that everyone needs to hear it NOW, you know?

:hug: VP

pretty good-- tired of winter...ready for Spring!:hyper::drool:

oops i cut part of my post
the off & on problems w The Roomie & and my off & on grieving still sap my energy.... :( but it's not constant.

I'm wondering whether the healing on my eye is slowing down....the visual weirdness still goes on ( flickering spots of light & stuff) as I move my head at medium plus speeds up/down, diagonally ...

but the doctor is happy wuth how it look in the big shiney ligh into the back inside for an exaim

he did try these pin-hole type thing on me and i was able to read about ? 60 % down at least so he thinks i'll get pretty good sharper vsion when i gert fitted for a contact sometime later this year

That's great news, Dazzled! :) Sorry you're still going through crap with the roomie, though.

My mom started her radiation this week. She's had 3 treatments our of 5 so far, she has two more to go on Monday and Tuesday.

Willlldddd!!!!!!!!!!! First time we've actually talked besides PMs in forever! How are you? :love:

NLOTH is the BEST. SONG. EVER. In the entire history of songs. Seriously. :combust: What's your favourite so far?

I was thinking of you both this week :hug:

Thanks. :hug: We've been to the clinic every day this week except for Monday. She had a consultation Tuesday, and the treatments started the next day. I think we're all tired. It's only about 45 minutes away, but somehow we end up being about 6 or 8 hours. She always wants to stop and eat after, and stuff...

Anyway, she's doing fairly well. I think she'll be glad to have the weekend off. And the treatments are fine. The only side effects are that there could be a slight increase in pain (it gets a bit worse before it gets better), and a bit of redness/irritation around the area they're giving it to her.

Back
Top Bottom