PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agrees with all the above.:yes:

i'm doing a quick stint at the net cafe (litte $) but if I waited till
Mon -- i thot I'd have too much to catch up on, esp as the "buzz" begins! :hyper::drool::lol::lol::heart:

Of course the 'buzz' comes and goes in waves. Saturday nights were hoppin' when I first started freqenting the PGP (I think the Aussies were up) but now it's rare to find someone around here on a Saturday night.

Things'll get crazier soon I'm sure :lol: My 4th year in the PGP won't hit till April - I'd found the setlist threads a week or so before I found here - so I don't know what the buildup was like last time... but during the tour we were :crazy: *g*

Of course the 'buzz' comes and goes in waves. Saturday nights were hoppin' when I first started freqenting the PGP (I think the Aussies were up) but now it's rare to find someone around here on a Saturday night.

Haha, you should have seen it in the early days, it used to be going probably 20 hours a day! Many, many an evening, we'd start out talking to Wild and Jem, and then they'd go to bed and we'd continue, and then we'd still be up and Wild would log on when she got up and was getting ready for work to say good morning/good night to us. :heart: :memories: I can't even count the number of hours of sleep I lost because of this thread. :lol: And that was every night...week nights, weekends, didn't matter.

VP, you're :censored: :evil:

:p :lol:

:angel: :)

How are you this evening? I've had a much calmer day today, thank goodness. I stopped over at my mom's earlier. She banged her hand the other day, and it's still really swollen. The radiation tech saw it and took us to see a nurse. The nurse checked it and said she doesn't think anything's broken, that she needs to put ice on it and elevate it...that the radiation can impede the swelling going down. Problem is, it's the hand on her bad arm, and she can't lift it to elevate it. If it's not one thing, it's another. :sigh: :lol:

Oh, and I found time to get my hair cut today! It had gotten ridiculously long. Now it's above my shoulders, and feels awesome, it was driving me nuts before!

Can she put it on a pillow or something while she's lying down?

I know the feeling - got my hair cut last week for the first time since Thanksgiving and I think I lost 2lbs of hair :lol:

Can she put it on a pillow or something while she's lying down?

I know the feeling - got my hair cut last week for the first time since Thanksgiving and I think I lost 2lbs of hair :lol:

She probably could when she's lying down (I should mention that to her, I never thought of that, thanks!), but she was sitting up. She doesn't really lie down much during the day.

Oh god, getting rid of superfluous hair is the best feeling ever, isn't it? :crazy: Sarah and I both got ours done today. Sarah's been wanting hers done since Christmas. Our hairdresser is going on vacation Monday for a week. I told Sarah that if we weren't able to catch the hairdresser today, I'd get her (Sarah) to cut mine off at the shoulder, just straight across. That's how desperate I was to get rid of it.

:yes:, but it's getting harder the more sites out there that are streaming it...

:temptsmore:

;)

I can't stop listening to it. All night I've been thinking "I should listen to UF!" or "I should listen to AB!" But I can't seem to stop this one. :crack: You're in for a real treat, whenever you do listen. :) And every time I listen, it's like I "discover" a new song to love.

Until this leaked, my U2 listening has been quite limited in the past year or two. But in all fairness, I literally listened to nothing but them for over a year, from '05 to 06, and I was getting a little burned out. But my U2 mania is starting again. :hyper: I need to listen to the rest of it, if I can ever turn off NLOTH. :lol:

:temptsmore:

;)

I can't stop listening to it. All night I've been thinking "I should listen to UF!" or "I should listen to AB!" But I can't seem to stop this one. :crack: You're in for a real treat, whenever you do listen. :) And every time I listen, it's like I "discover" a new song to love.

YOu're really evil y'know! :lol:

Everybody is so excited about this album, I can't wait to hear it! But as a good girl I'll wait. :yes:

And I'll order the blue litograph somewhere the next few days, so that'll be shipped march 9th. (Why I don't have a clue, U2.com says so.)

How are the kitty's doing btw?
I thought of you when I saw this! :sexywink:
funny-pictures-a-cat-lady-is-born.jpg

:lol: What the heck? My cat just hopped and ran trough the garden, from right to left, back to the right, crossed diagonally trough the plants. And I can't see any other cat or bird or whatever reason she could have to do that!

Haha, you should have seen it in the early days, it used to be going probably 20 hours a day! Many, many an evening, we'd start out talking to Wild and Jem, and then they'd go to bed and we'd continue, and then we'd still be up and Wild would log on when she got up and was getting ready for work to say good morning/good night to us. :heart: :memories: I can't even count the number of hours of sleep I lost because of this thread. :lol: And that was every night...week nights, weekends, didn't matter.

Aww the memories :heart::love:

It's all Dis' and Bri's fault :tsk:

Jem, it could also be dehydration or a calcium deficiency. I still get them in my legs sometimes and the only thing that helps is going to bed. Good luck.

:hmm: I try to drink lot of water or soft drinks throughout the day, especially at work with working on a helpline. I also drink ( i think ) quite a bit of milk. I guess i don't have a lot of other calcium anymore/cheese occasionally. :reject:

I'm sure the doctor will try test me for everything. Thanks for the suggestions. :hug: Sorry about your pains, they suck don't they. :(

:( jem :hug : S

def get an appointment if this continues.

can you eat more cheese/ drink milk or some calcium fortified drink?

I alway thought growing pains was...........not exactly "in yout head".... I nevr asked my mom what it meant.

sometime in the last year I saw a homoepathic rmedy for growing pains as i was looking up a list of rtmemdies. THEN I was read ing some articles on babies /toddlers(it was part of the sunday newspapr), and they said how the bones could grow an inch .... overnight!:eek:hmy ::eek:hmy ::huh :
THEN I understood!

Good luck, jemma.

:yikes: An inch. Good job you can't remember the pain coz you're so young at that age.

Thanks Dazz. :hug:

Haha, you should have seen it in the early days, it used to be going probably 20 hours a day! Many, many an evening, we'd start out talking to Wild and Jem, and then they'd go to bed and we'd continue, and then we'd still be up and Wild would log on when she got up and was getting ready for work to say good morning/good night to us. :heart: :memories: I can't even count the number of hours of sleep I lost because of this thread. :lol : And that was every night...week nights, weekends, didn't matter.

Haha yes, me and Wild would stay up quite late for week nights, later at weekends. Then Wild some how managed to get up really early after the late nights and woulds say hi to everyone here who was still up. :heart:

VP, you're :censored : :evil :

: p :lol :

Yeah she is trying to tempt us. I am not going to cave though. Got this far. :drool:

YOu're really evil y'know! :lol:

Everybody is so excited about this album, I can't wait to hear it! But as a good girl I'll wait. :yes:

And I'll order the blue litograph somewhere the next few days, so that'll be shipped march 9th. (Why I don't have a clue, U2.com says so.)

How are the kitty's doing btw?
I thought of you when I saw this! :sexywink :
funny-pictures-a-cat-lady-is-born.jpg

:lol : What the heck? My cat just hopped and ran trough the garden, from right to left, back to the right, crossed diagonally trough the plants. And I can't see any other cat or bird or whatever reason she could have to do that!

I can't wait either. :hyper: Thought you have less than me or the Candians/Americans to wait. I have 7 days. :crazy::crack::hyper:

:lol: At the Cat lady pic. VP. :kiss:

:lmao: @ your cat. They're crazy creatures sometimes. Maybe she was just on one. :cute: Maybe shes exited about NLOTH too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom