PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unknown Caller or one of my growers i guess?

Can't love them all at first GG. :wink:

I can't believe i am so tired. :yawn: Was cooking my tea before, can't remember if i wrote that already, so tired :crack: It was a late tea. Been tidying up all day, needed to do it while the new music motivated me. :lol:

Night GG. :wave:

I should be tidying up too, this is one of the first days in ages that I haven't had anything to do, but it's so cold here, I'm wrapped up in a blanket and don't want to come out. :scream: :shiver: :lol:

I should be tidying up too, this is one of the first days in ages that I haven't had anything to do, but it's so cold here, I'm wrapped up in a blanket and don't want to come out. :scream: :shiver: :lol:

:hug: Sends heated blanket. Damn cold. :madwife:

I hate to bail, i am so tired, need energy for work tommorow. Very early betime for me. :reject::wink:

See ya all tommorow girls i missed. :hug:

VP. :kiss:

Have listened all day to new album and got my thoughts together. :wink:

I LOVE it. :drool: Spent all day with it on the stereo while i have been doing things. I love some songs more than others at the moment, still digesting it,my faves are Magnificent, Breathe, Stand Up Comedy at the moment. Was not sure about NLOTH at first but its really grown on me over the day, its also up there in my faves now. Cedars Of Lebanon, Fez- Being Born and White as Snow i think are more growers for me at the moment.

I really LOVE it. :heart::love:

I knew you would :hug:

Funnily enough Magnificent, Breathe, Stand Up Comedy are my fav's too :clone:hi5:

:hug: Sends heated blanket. Damn cold. :madwife :

I hate to bail, i am so tired, need energy for work tommorow. Very early betime for me. :reject::wink:

See ya all tommorow girls i missed. :hug:

VP. :kiss:

Night Jem :kiss:

I already had this long-ass post typed out, and then I lost it, so let's try this again. :crack:

Wild, I just wanted to reply to what you said earlier in the thread about going to see the geneticist. :hug: :hug: I know it must be very worrisome for you. :( Knowing what you do, you can be checked and tested regularly, and if anything ever does come of it, you can be treated in plenty of time. And by that time, many decades down the road, it's very, very likely that there will be a cure, or at very least, greatly improved testing and treatments. Taking my mom to the clinic, I've seen some of the very, very amazing things that they can do now, it's quite incredible, and they've made giant strides, even in the past few years. I know it's not always easy to stay positive though, so if you ever need to vent, talk, complain, etc, to any of us, we're all here for you. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom